Consuming passion, fifty golden years
- Nation Branding Loyalty towards the country, the state and the service brands. Paswan, Audhesh K.; Kulkarni, Shailesh; Ganesh, Gopala // Journal of Brand Management;Feb2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p233
This study empirically investigates the notion of brand loyalty towards the country, the state and the service provider, and investigates the relationship between the strength of loyalty towards the three ï¿½ country, state and service brands. In addition, contingency variables such as...
- Inside out: How employees build value. Ind, Nicholas // Journal of Brand Management;Aug2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p393
Focuses on enhancing brand value. Method of evaluating performance; Approaches to brand building; Overview of the book 'Living the Brand.'
- I'LL NAME THAT BRAND IN ONE. // Marketing (00253650);10/5/2000, p100
Presents clues on the identity of a branded product available in Great Britain since 1930.
- Acceptance of Brand Extensions: Interactive Influences of Product Category Similarity, Typicality of Claimed Benefits, and Brand Relationship Quality. Park, Jong-Won; Kim, Kyeong-Heui; Kim, Jung Keun // Advances in Consumer Research;2002, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p190
The present research investigated and demonstrated the strategic importance of building and maintaining a strong consumer-brand relationship within the context of introducing extensions of a brand. Five hundred and fifty housewives participated in a field experiment and evaluated potential...
- Brand management--what's in store? Elliott III, Thomas L. // Telephony;8/05/96, Vol. 231 Issue 6, p30
Discusses the importance of brand recognition and loyalty in the telecommunications industry to attract and retain customers. Advantages of brand leadership; Four keys to implementing a brand management strategy in the telecommunications sector.
- Some things tried, some true. Calvacca, Lorraine // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Spring98 Special Report, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p40
Focuses on the use traditional methods to establish brand loyalty for magazines and increase sales. Results of a 1997 poll by Ancillary Profits on the traditional methods used; Information on the use of books, special interest publications, conferences and seminars; Names of various magazines...
- Advertising creatives and brand personality: A grounded theory perspective. Blythe, Jim // Journal of Brand Management;Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p284
This paper investigates the nature of the dialogue between marketers and consumers, and in particular, considers some aspects of the effect of the personality of agency creatives (those who develop and design advertising) on that dialogue. The research was conducted with eight advertising...
- Brands, bucks and the bottom line. Mortimer, Ruth // Brand Strategy;Nov2001, Issue 153, p4
Reports on the main topics of the Building Brand Equity conference held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on October 2001. Steps to creating a successful brand; Remarks from Marketing and Communication Agency chairman Kevin Thomson; Business values and brand values.
- Winning Combo. Heim, Sarah J. // MediaWeek;09/25/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p78
Reports on the growing trend among Internet companies in finding the perfect offline sponsorship opportunity to help gain brand loyalty by using star athletes as spokespeople. Sponsor of trampolinist Jenny Parilla; Strategy of ISP EarthLink.net; Reason the Olympics provide a great platform to...