I got drunk and saw a monster
- Two whiskies join Grouse flock. Harvey, Jessica // Publican's Morning Advertiser;6/9/2011, Issue 10, p25
The article informs that Scotch whiskies, the Snow Grouse and the Naked Grouse, have included in the Famous Grouse family and both would be available from cash-and-carry and selected on-trade accounts.
- Untitled. // In-Store;Sep2008, p5
The article offers information on The Snow Grouse whisky from The Famous Grouse.
- Famous Grouse whisky branches out with launch of 'after-dinner' liqueur extension. // Marketing Week;10/23/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p9
Reports on the test-launch of Famous Grouse Liqueur, a whiskey-based liqueur designed for after-dinner drinking from Famous Grouse. Difference of the whiskey-based liqueur from cream-based liqueur market; Past television advertisements for Famous Grouse.
- New Ginger Grouse set for rollout. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;3/7/2013, Issue 92, p29
The article evaluates the ginger beer Ginger Grouse from the beer manufacturer Famous Grouse.
- Grouse celebrates summer with holiday push. // Independent Retail News;7/12/2013, p30
The article offers information on the "Famous British summer â€“ enjoy it while it lasts" campaign celebration from the company Famous Grouse.
- Black Grouse sampling begins. // Morning Advertiser;9/23/2010, Issue 511, p26
The article reports on the sampling campaign for the Black Grouse, the premium sibling of the Famous Grouse brand, to introduce the whisky to new drinkers.
- REFASHIONED GOLD RESERVE. // Beverage Industry;May2002, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p44
Reports the redesigning of the bottle and label of the Gold Reserve 12-Year-Old Scotch by Famous Grouse company.
- Famous Grouse: making occasions special. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;December 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p34
Reports on the decision of Famous Grouse to launch a liquor. Addition of value to consumers and the market; Attraction to consumers; Experimentation.
- BRAND MANAGER OF THE WEEK. // Marketing (00253650);11/27/2003, p56
Alisdair Cameron, brand manager of Famous Grouse has been chosen as Brand Manager of the Week by the November 27, 2003 issue of the journal "Marketing."