Colin by name, Des by nature
- Campaign Annual 2007: Top 10 Lookalikes. // Campaign;12/14/2007, Issue 50, p52
The article lists the Campaign Annual 2007 top 10 celebrity and commercial model lookalikes which include James Murphy and the Bo Selecta Bear, Robert Senior and an orangutan and Helen Kimber and Paris Hilton.
- Jungle survival is like working in adland but snakes are friendlier. // Campaign (UK);9/13/2002, Issue 36, p32
Presents several photographs of contestants of television program 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!' with their corresponding look-a-likes in advertising industry in Great Britain. Description of the contestants and advertising executives; Information on similarities of both sides.
- Adland is liable for the Kia Cars Di and Dodi lookalike ad. Hatfield, Stefano // Campaign (UK);05/08/98, Issue 19, p51
Editorial. States that Kia Cars, a Korean car-maker's agency, will be hiring Di and Dodi lookalikes for a United States script, which entails a Kia car escaping a group of motorcycle-riding paparazzi. Reference to Mark Quinn, managing director of Kia (United Kingdom), being appalled; Failure...
- SCREW-UPS. // Metro (NZ);Nov2006, Issue 305, p144
Several excerpts from different magazines and newspapers including a lookalike photograph and an advertising piece are presented.
- Near the top of the world, a friend who has my face. Gardiner, Steve // Christian Science Monitor;10/23/96, Vol. 88 Issue 230, p17
Presents the author's experience of meeting his `twin' on Mount Everest. Adage that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world; Where his twin was from; How they corresponded with each other.
- Separated at birth? // Spy Magazine;May/Jun96, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p20
Presents photographs of unrelated individuals who look similar in the photographs. Includes Jimmy Carter as lookalike of Don Knotts; Katie Couric and Herman Munster; Harry Connick Jr. and Lee Harvey Oswald.
- Separated at birth? // Spy Magazine;May/Jun95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p22
Presents photographs of celebrities and their also-famous look-alikes. Includes feminist writer Betty Friedan and actor John Belushi; Presidential hopeful Phil Gramm and the E.T. character; Singer Barry Manilow and `Penthouse' publisher Bob Guccione.
- Separated at birth? // Spy Magazine;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p63
Presents pictures of celebrities who resemble each other. Jay Leno and William Bendix; Anne B. Davis and the Duchess of York; Geraldo Rivera and Bozo the Clown; Martin Scorcese and Charles Manson; Tina Turner and Edward G. Robinson.
- Body doubles. // AutoWeek;10/16/95, Vol. 45 Issue 42, p60
Presents photographs of two men who look alike.