Excuse me Miss, do you take plastic?
- Barclaycard ads to highlight cut in interest rates. // Marketing (00253650);10/31/2002, p3
Reports on the advertising strategy employed by the firm Barclaycard following a reduction in its credit card interest rate in September 2002. Issue on which the company will focus its advertising; Brief description of the advertisements that are a part of the campaign; Rate that will be charged...
- Barclaycard - Get more out of today. // Campaign;5/15/2015, p1
Barclaycard's new national campaign relies on a twee singalong tune to convey its message that using a credit card helps you get the most out of life. Bartle Bogle Hegarty created the spot, in which a song about making the most of life (which gives rather a large nod to Eric Idle) is combined...
- News brief: Barclaycard puts cash behind Oyster launch. // Marketing (00253650);8/15/2007, p32
The article reports that Barclaycard is putting Â£4 million behind the launch of its hybrid Oyster, credit and debit card, OnePulse. The campaign, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd. was launched in August 2007.
- Barclaycard set to launch direct finance products. // Marketing (00253650);5/30/2002, p8
Reports the launching of Barclaycard Direct credit card from Barclaycard in Great Britain.
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);6/14/2001, p70
Focuses on Great Britain-based Barclays Bank's Barclaycard credit card subsidiary as of June 14, 2001. Company background; Financial performance; Advertising and marketing operations.
- Barclaycard launches ad campaign and criticises its rivals' offerings. Turner, Catherine // Marketing Week;8/16/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p5
The article reports on the advertising campaign of Barclaycard company that aims to position the company as a value-for-money and innovative brand in Great Britain. The campaign, which was created by Bartle Bogle Hagarty Ltd., will feature actors Julian Rhind-Tutt and Stephen Mangan. The...
- Barclaycard holds fast to its premium branding. Hall, Emma // Campaign (UK);09/18/98, Issue 38, p17
States that four British agencies have pitched for the media account of Barclaycard. Identity of those four agencies; Cost of this media account; Details on Barclaycard's commercial slogan; Description of Barclaycard advertising campaign; Indication of who previously held this media account;...
- Barclaycard Bespoke ballads. // Campaign (UK);5/24/2013, p6
The article reports on the move of Barclaycard Ltd. to give Twitter users the chance to have a song written about them as part of its campaign to promote its bespoke offers service in Great Britain.
- Barclaycard offers antidote to Deals fatigue. // Marketing (00253650);6/1/2013, p10
The article reports that global payment service Barclaycard has introduced its deals brand together with an advertisement to entice consumers.