THE TROUBLE WITH FACELIFTS
- TOP 40 SPENDERS -- PRESS. // AdMedia;Mar2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p44
Lists the top press advertising spenders in New Zealand in 2000. Name of products; Total spending.
- Top 40 print ad spenders. // AdMedia;Mar2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p53
Lists the top print advertising spenders in New Zealand in January 2001. Name of products; Total spending in January 2001.
- Sharper scrutiny of TV sponsorship. Benady, David // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p14
Focuses on the need for restructuring of television sponsorship. Development of brand awareness; Growth of broadcast sponsorship; Assessment of the research methods.
- Crude, crass and vulgar. It's the way of the world... Murray, Iain // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p82
Focuses on the advertising campaigns of the business enterprises in Great Britain. Product management; Promotion of brands; Transformation of the business image.
- Ads that beggar belief can't gain trust for brands. Stockdale, Mark // Marketing (00253650);5/30/2002, p18
Focuses on the failure of the advertisers to influence brand meaning on the marketing campaign in Great Britain. Formulation of unrealistic expectations on products and services; Need of treating customers with respect; Decline of public trust toward advertising.
- You never know when a TV spot will work, so give it your best shot. Cebrzynski // Nation's Restaurant News;07/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p16
Gives advice on planning for an advertisement. Adherence to the brand identity; Selection of a target audience; Reminder not to promise more than what the advertised product can deliver.
- Promo products: Use wisely, sales will zoom, zoom, zoom. Slagle, Steve // Fort Worth Business Press;03/30/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 49
Provides insights on the effectiveness of promotional products in reaching intended audiences. Integration into marketing campaign; Steps in building successful promotional campaign; Ways of measuring campaign's effectiveness.
- Kysen has taste for French wine. // Design Week;11/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p6
Focuses on the brand identity and labelling project created by Kysen Design for Vignerons Catalan in Great Britain. Target market of the project.
- Managing agency ties. Simons-Gooding, Anthony // Brand Strategy;Feb2003, Issue 168, p13
Focuses on the strategy of enhancing client and advertising relationships. Education of the staff on responsibility and accountability; Management of creative presentations; Delegation of authority.
- NEWS ROUND-UP. // Brand Strategy;Mar2003, Issue 169, p4
Reports marketing developments in Great Britain as of March 2003. Launch of brand wine Origin from First Quench; Introduction of skin care products by Clearasil; Creation of marketing campaign for Toyota Avensis by Saatchi & Saatchi.