Internet advertising is virtually bucking trends
- Microsoft: Google likely to face questions on ads. White, Aoife // Buffalo Law Journal;1/28/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p4
The article reports that Brad Smith, general counsel of Microsoft Corp., expects Google Inc. to be questioned regarding its huge market share in selling advertisements linked to results from its search engine.
- Target: Upfront Dollars. Shields, Mike // MediaWeek;3/29/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p7
The article reports that top Internet advertising networks are attempting to get market share from television networks.
- Online Ad Pricing. HAMAKER, CHRISTIAN; ARELLANO, JONAH // Rural Telecom;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the market share of social networking sites on online advertisements in the U.S., according to an analysis by ComScore.
- FACEBOOK. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/ 4/2013, pA02
The article reports on the 1% shares increase of Facebook advertising in Instagram photo and video sharing.
- THE DATA PAGE. // Editor & Publisher;Nov2008, Vol. 141 Issue 11, p65
Several charts are presented that offers information on the newspaper industry in the U.S., including newsprint market share, online advertising pricing models and U.S. blogger statistics.
- Web still fastest growing channel in marketing mix. Adegoke, Yinka // New Media Age;7/22/2004, p12
The article reports on the growth of Internet's role in the marketing mix in Great Britain in the second quarter of 2004, according to a study by Bellwether Report. Marketers' online spending has grown for the ninth quarter in succession and is continuing to outperform all other media channels....
- Ripple effect. Hargrave, Sean // New Media Age;4/30/2009, p18
The article focuses on the efforts of several personal finance companies in Great Britain to pursue a more conservative marketing approach to online marketing in their attempt to increase market share. Based on the data released by the IAB/PWC for 2008, the sector has slipped to fifth place in...
- Mobile Advertising Enters Next Wave. Elleven, Monica // Wireless Week;Feb2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the condition and expectations of online mobile advertising in 2011. It highlights the domination of Google Inc. in the space of mobile advertising wherein their market share in the U.S. has reached 59 percent. It also mentions the need to replicate the advanced...
- Online ad growth is part of bigger tale. Walmsley, Andrew // Marketing (00253650);4/9/2008, p15
The article explores the factors contributing to the growing market share of Internet advertising in Great Britain. The author states that the share of online advertising in the country has increased by 38% in 2007 which makes the British online advertising market the biggest in the world. He...