Has Unilever spent its money wisely?
- Unilever to air `new lexicon' at ad summit. Kim, Hank // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/16/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p4
Reports on Unilever's holding of a convention to implement a lexicon for creative development for its marketing units and advertising agencies. Agencies expected to attend the meeting; Aim of the meeting; Speculations on the participation of United States shops Goodby Silverstein & Partners and...
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty scoops new brief to handle Lynx launch. // Campaign (UK);7/20/2001, Issue 29, p4
Reports on the selection of an advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) by Unilever to handle a global launch of a Lynx fragrance in the London, England. Reaction from Gwyn Jones, managing director of BBH; Details on the digital campaign of the fragrance.
- Unilever polls ad executives. Kim, Hank // Adweek Western Edition;08/17/98, Vol. 48 Issue 33, p25
Reports on the results of a survey on Unilever's relationships with its primary roster advertising agencies. Need to streamline the client approval process; Unilever's plan to conduct a symposium with roster shops to discuss survey results.
- The Month: Marketing - Unilever picks MRM for Food Solutions. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Aug2012, p6
The article reports on the selection of advertising agency MRM Singapore by the company Unilever Group as digital agency-of-record for marketing its Food Solutions division in Southeast Asia and Singapore.
- Unilever polls ad executives. Kim, Hank // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/17/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 33, p2
Focuses on the survey commissioned by Unilever PLC about its relationship with its roster of major advertising agencies. Nature of client-agency relationships; Purpose of the study; Unilever's plans to explore creative options beyond its formal roster.
- Shops must comply with Unilever's world view or face the axe. Marshall, Caroline // Campaign;4/27/2001, Issue 17, p2
Reports the reaction of Unilever in the dismissal of advertising agencies attempts to negotiate a remuneration package in Ireland. Enhancement of communication channel planning; Funds provided for communication channel planning; Formulation of brand communications.
- Unilever joins Big Society. Banham, Mark // Marketing (00253650);11/3/2010, p1
The article reports on the plan of Unilever Group to ink up to the Big Society Network (BSN) in 2010.
- Unilever turns the focus on to media. // Campaign;12/8/2000, Issue 49, p26
Focuses on the possible advertising agency realignments with the acquisition of Bestfoods UK by Unilever Plc in Great Britain. Decision of Unilever to centralize media accounts into WPP media agency, Mindshare; Information on the communication channel planning of the company; Evaluation of the...
- Go Organic site aims at the mainstream. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2002, p13
Reports the selection of Downcarter by Unilever Bestfoods UK to develop an online brand for its Go Organic pasta sauce in Great Britain.