Jojo to create first Sassoon UK ad campaign in a decade
- For the record. // Campaign (UK);11/28/97, Issue 48, p26
Reports on Vidal Sassoon International's use of the cinema as a medium for advertising hairdryers in Great Britain.
- Vidal Sassoon back online with silhouette push. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/2/2005, p8
This article reports that Vidal Sassoon has launched an integrated campaign building on the idea of "Flaunt your captivating silhouette," which uses feline-like imagery to portray the sexiness of clean silhouette lines. The Leo Burnett-developed campaign is running in Hong Kong and China. It...
- Sassoon Rediscovers Fashion. Grossman, Andrea M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/8/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 47, p10
Announces the advertising campaign for VS Sassoon, a hair care product line of Vidal Sassoon in New York. Fashion models, photographers, hairstylists and makeup artists featured in the advertisements; Aim of giving fashion direction for hairstyles; Issuance of gift sets; Background of the company.
- Northern Asia: Vidal Sassoon rolls out digital initiative. Leung, Jane // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/30/2007, p80
The article reports that Vidal Sassoon has launched a digital drive that includes a new virtual salon at www.vs.com.cn. The campaign also enlists MSN for online support. Vidal Sassoon is also establishing the Midnight Salon in HiPiHi to drive further awareness and develop a relationship between...
- Vidal Sassoon hunts agency. Dutta, Kunal // Campaign;4/27/2007, Issue 17, p5
The article reports that Vidal Sassoon is looking for an advertising agency for its electrical products range. The company has contacted several British agencies with a brief that is understood to include TV and press. The company's last TV campaign consisted of two spots created by the Leeds,...
- Advertising: The Best One-Liners Soft sell makes hard cash. // Time;1/2/1978, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p66
The article discusses the success of Peter Rogers through the creation of extraordinary one-liner advertisements. It says that Rogers became the art director of Trahey Advertising Agency, bought the firm in 1974 and renamed it as Peter Rogers Associates. It mentions some of Rogers' one-liner...
- Vidal Sassoon in Studios roll-out. // Marketing (00253650);6/30/2004, p9
The company Vidal Sassoon is targeting younger consumers with the trans-Atlantic roll-out of its Sassoon Studios salon chain. To make the Vidal Sassoon brand more accessible, Sassoon Studios will offer an affordable range of services to appeal to fashion-conscious women aged 25 to 45. Sassoon...
- Cutting edge. McClain, Robbin // American Salon;Jul96, Vol. 119 Issue 7, p24
Presents a photograph of the hairdo called Star Spangled Hair from Vidal Sassoon.
- Modern goddess. // American Salon;Mar97, Vol. 120 Issue 3, p132
Describes the luxurious romantic hairstyles created by Vidal Sassoon Salons for fashion designer Anne Bowen's spring 1997 collection. Hair that cascaded down the back; Hair that floated and flowed with ease.