DDB lands Â£69m Deloitte account
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu International. // Adweek Western Edition;07/12/99, Vol. 49 Issue 28, p9
Reports on the advertising account offered by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu International that intends to promote its global image. Advertising agencies that are competing for the account; Date for deciding the right agency; Budget for the account.
- Cigarette, liquor ad ban to cost Russia $600 mil. // Adweek Western Edition;11/1/93, Vol. 43 Issue 44, p12
Reports on Deloitte & Touche's release of a report which measures Russia's potential losses if it enforces a law banning the advertisement of cigarette and alcohol. Passage of the law by the defunct Parliament; Result of a sharp reduction of foreign investment in cigarette production.
- Keiler Moves Up With Deloitte. Wiley, Lauren; Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;12/13/99, Vol. 36 Issue 50, p8
Reports on the selection of Keiler & Co. as the agency of record for the tax and audit division of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Details on the corporate advertisement account of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu; Audience of the advertisements; Agencies eliminated from the account review.
- Deloitte's 'Green Dot' phase two. MADDOX, KATE // B to B;11/8/2010, Vol. 95 Issue 13, p11
A review is offered for an online, outdoor and print advertisement for Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.
- Needham hopping after Bud ad jump. Anderson, Veronica // Crain's Chicago Business;11/21/94, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p3
Reports on DDB Needham Chicago's winning of Budweiser's advertising account. Billings; Financial performance of the companies involved; Feedback from company executives.
- Global Village. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age International;Jun2000, p8
Focuses on developments related to advertising agencies worldwide as of June 2000. Magazine advertisements created by DDB Needham Paris for France-based champagne company Pommery's Pop brand of champagne.
- DDB grabs Quaker's Â£10m Gatorade and Tropicana from FCB. Watts, Jenny // Campaign;2/8/2002, Issue 5, p5
Reports the appointment of DDB for the Tropicana and Gatorade accounts in Great Britain.
- DDB Needham. Bachman, Katy // Adweek Midwest Edition;05/24/99, Vol. 40 Issue 21, Plan of the Year p41
Features Mediaweek's Plan of the Year awardee DDB Needham New York for best use of radio. Radio ads for Pep Boys car batteries; Radio stations that were tapped for the advertising campaign; Benefits of the campaign for Pep Boys.
- DDB Takes 'Sexy' Tack for Serenity. Kaplan, David // Adweek Western Edition;7/22/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p19
Presents information on the television campaign created by DDB for Serenity DriActive Liners from Tena, pads that provide undergarment protection. Estimated budget for the effort; Target consumers of the campaign; Shows where the television spot will be aired.