Dairy Crest hands Â£2.5m brief to Grey
- Dairy Crest hires Grey for Â£10m work. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p3
Reports on the appointment of advertising agency Grey Worldwide by the British company Dairy Crest to consolidate its business. Activities handled by Grey Worldwide.
- Grey invents 'loved all over' line for debut Clover work. // Campaign;10/27/2000, Issue 43, p12
Focuses on a television advertisement created by Grey Advertising for Dairy Crest's Clover in Great Britain. Value of the television campaign; Goal of dramatizing Clover's role within the family.
- That F-word offends the global market. // Campaign (UK);07/24/98, Issue 30, p17
Comments on the use of a German word by the Dairy Crest company on an advertising poster, which was said to be offensive, due to its interpretation as a swear word. Details on the offense taken by global marketers.
- Grey grabs Â£30m Visa and Dairy Crest briefs. Mutel, Glen // Campaign;2/21/2003, Issue 8, p5
Reports on the appointment of advertising agency Grey Worldwide by Visa International Inc. and food company Dairy Crest for their creative accounts respectively. Business developments of Grey Worldwide; Agencies that have competed for the business account of Dairy Crest; Creative projects for...
- Grey in ...8.5m Dairy Crest Scoop. // Marketing Week;1/27/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p12
Relates that Great Britain-based advertising agency Grey Advertising Inc. has won the contract for Dairy Crest's advertising account. Other advertising agencies that are vying for the account; Dairy Crest's former advertising agency.
- Mellors loses Dairy Crest to Grey. Conley, Clare // Marketing Week;8/20/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p12
Reports that Mellors Reay and Partners company lost the Dairy Crest company's cheese account to the Grey advertising agency, in an agency roster restructuring measure, which also imposed a brand-swap on Young and Rubicam agency, in the United Kingdom. Estimated billings of the cheese account;...
- Lace intends to put Grey's London office back on map. Hall, Emma // Advertising Age;5/26/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 21, p29
The article profiles Garry Lace, chief executive officer of the London, England-based advertising agency, Grey Worldwide. He was the chief executive officer of Omnicom Group's TBWA agency in London before joining Grey Worldwide. His first six months at Grey Worldwide enabled the company to...
- Cathedral City cheese set for Â£10m relaunch. // Marketing Week;10/15/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p9
The article reports on the relaunch of the Dairy Crest's Cathedral City cheese brand. An investment of 10 million British pounds was made by the company for an updated packaging and a new marketing campaign for the brand. The new master pack design, which emphasizes on its burgundy colouring...
- Dairy Crest plans Friij Film Festival. // Marketing (00253650);7/9/2008, p5
The article reports on the move of Dairy Crest to launch the Frijj Film Festival in an aim to promote its milkshake brand in London, England. According to the article, the activity will feature classic movies at 25 Carlton cinemas in the country, including Steve McQueen's film "The Blob." In...