- Execs See Subtle Ad Rebound in 2003, Marketing Pushes. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;1/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p15
Highlights the assessments of Orange County, California-based advertising executives about the prospects of the local marketing and advertising sector in 2003. Reflection of national trends; Factors or events that can hinder recovery; Changes expected from clients.
- APPOINTMENTS. // Brand Strategy;Sep2002, Issue 163, p5
Reports on developments related to advertising and marketing executives in Great Britain as of September 2002. Appointment of Nicholas Baddour as head of global advertising at apparel company Adidas; Appointment of Niclas Friese-Greene as head of European marketing at video game company...
- Let's all laugh at marketers. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);5/9/2002, p48
Looks into the connection of marketers with the advertising agencies in Great Britain. Importance of good sense of humor among the marketers; Audition for a stand-up comedy competition among the marketers; Statement from show producer Christian Knowles on the concept of the competition.
- ON THE CAMPAIGN COUCH…WITH JB. // Campaign (UK);9/13/2002, Issue 36, p16
Presents a question and answer advisory on the dilemma faced by advertising and marketing executives in Great Britain. Use of controversial advertising to promote oneself; Information on the process of pitching for advertising agencies; Details the experience on promotion interviews in a company.
- GETTING TO KNOW YOU. Flack, Jo-Anne // Marketing Week;6/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p37
Presents the views and comments of marketing executives about pitching in advertising. Cost-effectiveness and unpredictability of the outcome of pitching; Criticisms against standard pitching; Difference between a one-hour pitch and the workshop method.
- Other Moves. // Brandweek;3/26/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 13, p38
The article presents various executive promotions occurring in the advertising and marketing industry.
- Just Asking. // Adweek;11/12/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 41, p34
The article lists responses from advertising and marketing executives on the subject of which body part they would sell advertisements on, and for what product and why.
- Computer world's task: Sell 1 brand to 2 targets. Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;10/7/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 41, ps31
Looks at four computer marketing executives. Dennis Carter, vice president of corporate marketing for Intel Corp.; Abby Kohnstamm, vice president of corporate marketing for International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.; James Garrity, vice president of communications for Compaq Computer Corp.;...
- The 5 Coolest Jobs In Advertising. O'Leary, Noreen // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/04/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p26
Focuses on the advertising career of several marketing executives in United States. Career background of Tom Julian; Specialization in direct-to-consumer advertising by the Ogilvy & Mather of Emma Gilding; Launch on the media technology laboratory by Cole Hartman of the Western International...
- Agencies are 'out of touch' says survey. // Marketing Week;11/14/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p12
Reports on a research which claims that advertising agencies are out of touch with the needs of marketing directors. Aims of the survey; Strength that agencies brought to advertisers.