Kraft marketing chief moves to services role
- Kraft marketer to leave UK for top post in Australia. // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p3
Reports the promotion of Ben Clarke for the position of vice-president of Kraft Foods.
- Informing the consumer. Levere, Stacey // Management Review;Jun77, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p7
Focuses on the consumer information program of Kraft Foods Inc. called 'Consumer's Right to Know.' Adoption of the program in the United States, Canada and Great Britain; Consumer concerns addressed by the program; Response to the program.
- Misreading your customers. Range, Jackie // BRW;8/4/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p21
The article discusses the mistake committed by Kraft Food Inc. in naming its new product iSnack 2.0.
- Kraft Cooks Up a Conversation. Viveiros, Beth Negus // Direct;Nov2003, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p14
Features the strategy of Kraft Foods Inc. to create a dialogue with customers. Main target audience of the packaged goods conglomerate; Features of the company's Web sites; Advantages of permission marketing.
- Setting a Lifelong Strategy. Malovany, Dan // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Feb2003, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p6
Profiles Denise Morrison, executive vice president of the Confections and Snacks Divisions of Kraft Foods in the U.S. Career history of Morrison; Business philosophy of Morrison; Involvement of Morrison in nonprofit organizations.
- WHO'S NEWS? // Caribbean Business;6/27/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p59
Reports on executive appointments at Kraft Foods Inc. and Pfizer Manufacturing Operations in U.S. in 2002. Positions of Juan Montanez, Yolanda Norat, Eliz Lopez, Javier Villanueva, Luis Velez, Ernesto Ortega, Socorro Rivas and Jorge Gonzales.
- Kraft appoints British marketer to EU role. // Marketing Week;11/14/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the promotion of Steve Newiss to the position of vice president of sales for Kraft Foods Inc.'s European Union market. Newiss' responsibilities as vice president; Newiss' former position in the company.
- Kraft Foods picks UK chief and reorganises portfolio. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;2/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on Kraft Foods Inc.'s appointment of Ben Clarke as vice president and area director for Great Britain and Ireland. He replaces Thibaud de Saint Quentin, who has been promoted to vice president of coffee for the European Union region. Clarke will be responsible for the...
- Kraft rejigs roles and reorganises. // Marketing Week;2/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Ben Clarke as vice president and area director of Kraft Foods Inc. for Great Britain and Ireland. He replaces Thibaud de Saint Quentin, who has been promoted to vice president of coffee for the European Union region. Clarke will be responsible for the...