Vizzavi and Samsung plot joint promotion
- A computer touch-screen that powers itself. // Industrial Ceramics;Sep2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p159
The article reports on the partnership between Samsung Group and Sungkyunkwan University in Korea to develop an energy-scavenging touch-screen piezoelectric system.
- Samsung CCTV, Axcess to Enter Distribution and Development Agreement. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2001, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p30
Reports the partnership between Samsung CCTV and AXCESS Inc. in the United States. Details on the distribution and development relationship between the two companies; Terms of the agreement; Products and services offered by the companies.
- SingTel, Samsung team up to provide enhanced mobile experience. // 2.5G-4G;Sep2013, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p14
The article reports on the collaboration of Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. (SingTel), a telecommunications company in Singapore, and Samsung Group, a multinational conglomerate company in South Korea to offer enhanced mobile communication , infotainment, and technology services in Asia.
- Samsung, DreamWorks Expand 3D BD Partnership. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/16/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p8
The article presents updates on Samsung as of August 2010, including the expansion of its three-dimensional (3D) Blu-Ray Disc partnership with film studios Dream Works Animation and Imax, the marketing of its first portable Blu-ray player BD-C8000 with 3D capability, as well as the launch of its...
- Samsung Third CE Company To Partner With RealD. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;1/11/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the partnership signed by consumer electronics firm Samsung and RealD to incorporate 3-dimensional (3D) technology into home 3D displays. RealD's Michael V. Lewis said that the collaboration will join together consumer electronics and 3D technology that will allow users to...
- HIGH-DEF. // Home Media Magazine;1/11/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the partnership signed by consumer electronics firm Samsung and RealD to incorporate 3-dimensional (3D) technology into home 3D displays. RealD's Michael V. Lewis said that the partnership will ensure that consumers can enjoy all the 3D content released in crystal-clear 3D...
- SMART THINKING. // Tech Trader;Aug2010, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p16
The article offers news briefs related to smartphones in 2010. RIM Australia and New Zealand unveiled their plans for the position in the smartphone market of Blackberry. Brad Reed, LG Electronics' mobile communications marketing manager, announced the company's partnership with Google Inc. to...
- Channel 4 offers video content for free in Samsung promotion. Jones, Gareth // New Media Age;8/10/2006, p3
This article states that Samsung is launching a nationwide campaign in Great Britain that would allow people to download Channel 4 programming content directly to their Digimax i6 digital cameras. Samsung has forged a partnership with Channel 4 to launch a branded campaign Web sit. Samsung's...
- Samsung, MSOs Launch HD Initiative. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;3/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p19
Discusses the promotion of high-definition television programming TV (HDTV) initiated by Samsung and eight cable operators. List of multiple system operators that joined Samsung in the promotion; Information on the promotion campaign of the partners; Explanation on how the cable operators...