Levi Strauss loses European Trade chief
- Levi's raids youth agency to fill top UK marketing job. // Marketing (00253650);5/8/2003, p6
Levi-Strauss has poached Scott Morrison from Slice, its youth PR agency, to be its marketing manager for the Great Britain and Ireland.
- Levi Strauss creates Euro supremo. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;2/24/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
Informs on Levi Strauss' appointment of Northern European marketing manager Kenny Wilson to the role of pan-European marketing chief. Creation of a layer of seniority in the marketing structure; Job description.
- Levi's creates worldwide marketing post. // Marketing Week;12/17/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p7
Announces the appointment of Larry Ruff as the vice-president of global marketing and development of Levi-Strauss company in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Responsibilities of Ruff; Comments from Gordon Shank, chief marketing officer of the company; Other appointees in the company.
- Levi's hires Nike marketer for top brands position. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);10/4/2001, p3
Reports on the appointment of Rosanna Iacono-Gagliardi to be brand director of the premium brands division of Levi Strauss & Co.'s European operations.
- Marketing chief behind Flat Eric to quit Levi's UK. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);3/23/2000, p1
Reports on the resignation of Manelisa Mavuso as marketing executive for Levi Strauss & Co. Role in developing and launching the `Flat Eric' marketing campaign for the company in 1999.
- Levi's Taps Apple Exec For Marketing Post. Lipke, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/3/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 44, p2b
The article announces that Rebecca Van Dyck was appointed global chief marketing officer of Levi Strauss & Co.
- Levi Shops Brace for Changes. Voight, Joan; Light, Richard // Adweek Midwest Edition;11/22/99, Vol. 40 Issue 47, p64
Details changes in the marketing department of Levi Strauss & Co. Speculated reasons for the changes; Indication of James Capon's appointment as head of marketing for the Dockers division.
- Levi Shops Brace for Changes. Voight, Joan; Linnett, Richard // Adweek New England Edition;11/22/99, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p64
Focuses on the management changes at the marketing department of Levi Strauss & Co. Speculations about the changes; Resignation of Gordon Shank, Levi's chief marketing officer; Appointment of James Capon as vice president for brand development.
- KAREN RILEY, 29. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;8/1/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 31, p4
Focuses on the career of Karen Riley as the senior marketing manager for the sub-brands of Levi Strauss & Co. Tasks associated with her position; Views of Riley on her task; Remarks from Jennifer Sey, Levi's director-consumer marketing, regarding the capabilities of Riley.