Persil outlets go into Sainsbury's
- TESCO VS SAINSBURY'S. Hegarty, Ronan // Grocer;3/24/2012, p7
The article reports on the trading performance of Sainsbury's, Ocado, and Unilever in the first quarter of 2012.
- Wincanton and Sainsbury's go the distance. // Motor Transport;5/21/2012, p3
The article reports that the partnership of Wincanton PLC with Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. has been going strong as it won a major warehousing and distribution deal with the supermarket.
- Sainsbury's and Nectar launch ad sales house. Clews, Mary-Louise // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/20/2012, p10
The article reports that Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. has partnered with loyalty scheme partner Nectar to develop and to launch the advertising opportunities for supplier brands across the supermarket's websites.
- Sainsbury's to push Jarlsberg with milk. // Grocer;4/27/2013, p37
The article reports on the move by Norseland to partner with Sainsbury's for the promotion of the Jarlsberg cheese on bottles of milk to increase usage of the cheese as a cooking ingredient.
- Sainsbury's seeks to fry with less fat. // Grocer;10/19/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8127, p10
The article reports on the partnership between Sainsbury's and Teesside University for investigating ways to reduce the amount of fat used in fried food according to Sainsbury's technical manager Victoria Yell.
- Sainsbury's and Alibaba link to sell premium lines into China. Adams, Ben // Grocer;9/19/2015, p1
The article reports the partnership signed by British supermarket chain Sainsbury's as of mid-September 2015 with Chinese electronic commerce (e-commerce) firm Alibaba to sell a limited number of products in China. The products include speciality tea, coffee and biscuits. Also cited is the tight...
- Industry update. // MarketWatch: Food;Dec2012, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p14
This section offers news briefs in the consumer products industry. Hershey Co. has posted a 176.72 million U.S. dollars net income for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. A new service, called Mobile Scan & Go, is being tested by supermarket chain Sainsbury's in three stores in Great...
- Sainsbury's beats Unilever and P&G with Novon brand. // Marketing (00253650);2/22/2001, p3
Announces that Great Britain-based supermarket Sainsbury's will launch its own-brand of liquid washing capsules ahead of Procter and Gamble and Unilever.
- Unilever overhauls digital and DM rosters. Billings, Claire // Campaign;4/14/2006, p1
This article reports that Unilever PLC is conducting a review of its digital and direct marketing (DM) rosters with a view to reducing the number of agencies with which it works. The FMCG giant has 23 agencies working on its digital and direct communications. It has issued a brief to agencies...