TBMA Seeks Broader Automatic Exemption From Rule G-37
- Fixed-Income Group Opens Membership to Buy Side. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;10/24/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p33
Reports on the decision of the Bond Market Association (BMA) to open its membership to registered investment advisers. Aim of BMA concerning fund management shops; Involvement of asset managers in the BMA; Regulatory issues on the agenda of the BMA.
- Municipal bond activities. // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p36
Presents schedule of conferences and activities of various bond market organizations in the United States for the month of November to December 1997 and January 1998. Hosting of the Municipal Bond Regional Roundtable by the Bond Market Association; Association for Local Housing Finance Agencies...
- Bond Market Association Establishing London Office. Clarke, Jeremy // Securities Industry News;11/27/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p12
Reports on the Bond Market Association's establishment of an office in London, England. Reflection of the globalization of fixed-income markets; Reduction of systemic risks within the markets.
- NABL acts on pay-to-play, disclaimer proposals. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30819, p5
Reports on the Bond Market Association's proposed uniform disclosure disclaimer in bond offering documents in the United States. Approval of the resolutions by the National Association of Bond Lawyers; Barring of lawyers from pay-to-play practices.
- THE BOND MARKET ASSOCIATION NOTIFICATION AND SETTLEMENT DATES. // National Mortgage News;03/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p6
Focuses on bond notification and settlement dates in the United States for March 8, 2001 from the Bond Market Association.
- Ready to be read: TBMA guide available. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;04/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30613, p25
Reports on the availability of the Bond Market Association's `Uniform Practices for the Clearance and Settlement of Mortgage-Backed Securities and Other Related Securities' guide for bonds.
- TBMA panel favors treasury buy-back. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30692, p2
Reports on the Bond Market Association's recommendation for the United States Department of Treasury to adopt a program to buy back outstanding bonds. Limits of reducing the size of the agency's offerings; Refunding projections for the third quarter of 1999.
- Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater to Sell $85 Million for New Complex. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p3
Reports on the plan of Guthrie Theater Foundation to sell a letter-of-credit-backed bonds in Minneapolis. Authorized officers of the bonds to carry final maturity in 2023; Use of the funds through a capital campaign; Amount of money committed by the foundation in its fundraising goal.
- New Jersey Group to Appeal Appropriation Bond Ruling. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p4
No abstract available.