Auction-Rate Municipal Bonds Enjoy a New Popularity
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31444, p2
Reports developments related to bond issues in the U.S. as of August 7, 2002. Decrease of rating for Parker County Hospital District by Standard & Poor's; Auction of five-year notes by the Treasury Department; Increase in the newly issued Treasury securities.
- NEW YORK: Buffalo Scores Low Rates. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p9
The article reports that Buffalo, New York auctioned 3.8 million dollars of bonds in three series at the lowest interest rates.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33429, p20
The article announces that the McCracken County School District Finance Corporation will conduct competitive bids for its 55 million dollars School Building Revenue Bonds on December 16, 2010, in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Treasury 30- Year Bonds Go at 3.383% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33680, p6
The article reports on the auction of the bonds worth 13 billion dollars by the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- NEW YORK: Big Apple Readies $470M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33681, p9
The article reports on the move of New York City to sell 100 million dollars of fixed-rate taxable bonds and 370 million dollars of fixed-rate tax-exempt money bonds via two separate competitive bids.
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;12/23/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30794, p18
Reports on the results of competitive sales of bonds in the United States. Pike County, Kentucky's school building revenue bonds; Oswego County, New York's general obligation public improvement bonds; Jefferson County, New York's general obligation school district bonds.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. O'Connor, Jeanine; Ferris, Craig T.; Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;10/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31237, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the United States as of October 2001. Growth of the non-manufacturing business composite index reported by the National Association of Purchasing Management; Performance of the Chicago Fed National Activity Index; Plans of the Treasury Department to...
- NUMBERS IN THE NEWS. // Regional Today;01/24/2013, p2
The article reports on the record amount of domestic bonds sold by Poland at an auction in January 2013, wherein the Finance Ministry raised a total of 13.7 billion Polish zloty or 4.4. billion U.S. dollars to reduce borrowing costs and strengthen the economy.
- ÃKK sells planned HUF 10 billion 2017/B bonds at exchange auction. // Hungary A.M.;01/31/2013, p3
The article reports on January 30, 2013 switch auction where the Government Debt Management Agency exchanged bonds maturing in 2013 and 2014 for 10 billion Hungarian forint of bonds maturing in 2017.