Maine Genetics Lab Goes Bicoastal With Two Issues Worth $66 Million
- Bristol Condition. Coyle, Jay // Yachting;Nov2011, Vol. 210 Issue 5, p26
The article offers information on the boat Wilbur 34 made by boatman Lee Wilbur and presents tips for buying a new boat which includes that the boat should be aesthetically pleasing and the buyer should make certain requirements non-negotiable.
- MAINE: Jackson Lab Stays Put. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33681, p9
The article reports that Jackson Laboratory has received an A1 rating from Moody's Investors Service Inc. on its fixed-rate series 2007 revenue bonds.
- Jyothi Labs To Re-Structure INR 600 cr Debt Through Preferential Allotment, NCDs. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;11/17/2013, p14
The article reports on the plan of consumer goods company Jyothy Laboratories Ltd. for a debt restructure through non-convertible debenture (NCD) issue.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/21/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 162, p3
The article reports on the plan of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings to offer, subject to market and other conditions, senior notes that are expected to be issued in two tranches with maturities of 5 and 10 years.
- Palm Beach Scripps Deal Postponed. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32026, p1
The article reports that Palm Beach County, Florida, has postponed for up to 90 days the sale of the second tranche of bonds to help finance construction of a Scripps Research Institute facility in the county because of hurricane-related permitting delays--but litigation could delay the project...
- Bond Bill for Bio-Defense Laboratory Advances in Kansas Legislature. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;5/13/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33910, p4
The article reports that the House committee of Kansas has approved a bill of state bonds amounting 202 million U.S. dollars for the construction of bio-defense laboratory at the campus of Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas.
- Software for the Euro Bond trade. // Accountancy;May86, Vol. 97 Issue 1113, p146
Introduces Wang Ltd.'s bond transaction software called Bond Dealer. Handling of all securities activities from brokerage and market making to portfolio management.
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES INC. // MondayMorning;11/ 5/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p1
The article offers information about Illinois, Abbott Park-based Abbott Laboratories Inc. It informs that the company is planning to sell its bonds which cost more than 10 billion dollars in order to fund its split-up in the year 2012. It further states that the firm has decided to separate into...
- Fundraising begins for new Nebraska vet diagnostic lab. Carlton, Jim // Nebraska Farmer;Oct2012, Vol. 154 Issue 10, p70
The article reports on the $5 million fund needed for the construction of the new Nebraska Veterinary Diagnostic Center (NVDC) at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources campus. It says that financial bonds worth $50 million was approved by the Nebraska...