N.J. Hospital System Readies $177M Construction Deal
- Improving the system? // Business News New Jersey;07/20/98, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p3
Focuses on the proposed merger of Bridgeton, New Jersey-based South Jersey Health Systems and Vineland, New Jersey-based Newcomb Medical Center.
- Merged hospitals take Inspira Health name. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;4/8/2013, p2
The article reports that the merged hospitals South Jersey Health System and Underwood Memorial Hospital, whose formal brand is set to be launched in April 2013, has been renamed Inspira Health Network.
- N.J. health system ready for new hospital. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p4
Reports on the South Jersey Health Systems' plan to build a regional medical center in Cumberland County, New Jersey. Expected construction cost; Location of the hospital.
- N.Y.C. Finance, Water Agencies Plan Deals . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p27
Reports that a pair of New York City issuers plan to hit the U.S. market by bringing some deals as of February 5, 2002. Deal signed by New York City's Transistional Finance Authority (TFA); Long-term special tax revenue bonds issued by TFA; Revenue bonds issued by New York City Municipal Water...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p16
Reports on the results of negotiated sales of several bond issued by different states of the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Name of the companies those won the negotiation deals for different bonds; Details for amount and coupon rates offered for purchasing the bonds; Description of the bonds;...
- S.F. Airport, 2 Other Sales Continue California's March to Market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p31
Focuses on deals worked out by the state of California for the month of March 2001. Bonds being sold in the competitive sale by the San Francisco Airports Commission; Utilization of proceeds from the sale; Bond ratings issued by the firm Standards & Poor's.
- A Major Deal for MetPier. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p1
Reports the marketing of new-money and refunding bonds by the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority in Chicago, Illinois. Finance for the expansion of a convention center; Value of the debt-service deferral techniques; Use for the flow of tourism-related taxes and the state sales tax...
- Rival Universities to Sell Part of $1.3B Slate OK'd by Texas Board. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p48
Reports the approval of the bond deals by the Texas Bond Review Board in Dallas, Texas. Availability of the revenue system financing bonds; Increase of the system on commercial paper program; Amount of the consolidated revenue bonds.
- Emory University Sticks With Debt Plans Despite Downgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31478, p28
Evaluates the debt plans of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Issuance of revenue bonds; Concerns of analysts on the limited diversification of the investment portfolio of Emory; Deals with SunTrust Bank.