Auel's Well With The Jean Team
- Naggar named to head agent group. // Publishers Weekly;7/13/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 28, p16
Announces that Jean Naggar has been named president of the Association of Authors Representatives (AAR). Her experience in the industry; Her editorial work, translating, and freelance writing; Her experience on the ethics committee and board of directors of the AAR.
- Chronicler of Ice Age Life. Edgar, Blake // Archaeology;Nov2002, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p36
Profiles author Jean Auel. Books written about prehistory; Personal background; Adventures in archaeology.
- STAR CLUSTER. // Extrapolation (Kent State University Press);Summer1986, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p174
Focuses on the works of the writer Jean Auel. Literary style of Auel; Success of the author; Novels written by Auel.
- Auel signs major three-book deal with Crown, Bantam. Feldman, G. // Publishers Weekly;12/22/1989, Vol. 236 Issue 25, p34
Discusses the deal signed between Crown Publishers, Bantam Books and author Jean Auel for three more Ice Age adventures, the concluding episodes of her bestselling Earth's Children series, beginning with `The Plains of Passage.' How the deal was conducted.
- Author Jean Auel. Burek, Joshua S. // Christian Science Monitor;3/30/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 89, p23
Offers information on Jean Auel, author of such books as `The Clan of the Cave Bear.'
- The View from Mount Auel. Cochran, Tracy // Publishers Weekly;4/22/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 16, p35
Profiles bestseller author Jean M. Auel. Career background; Information on her published bestsellers 'The Clan of the Cave Bear,' 'The Valley of Horses' and 'The Mammoth Hunters'; Reasons behind the success of her books.
- The Mammouth Hunters (Book). Burruel, Lydia // Library Journal;1/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p99
Reviews the book 'The Mammouth Hunters,' by Jean M. Auel.
- Multnomah County on '20/20.'. Nyren, Karl // Library Journal;4/15/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 7, p21
Reports that Multnomah County Library of Oregon which was set for a '20/20' segment on Jean Auel's collection of books on April 17, 1986.
- The Land of Painted Caves. Huntley, Kristine // Booklist;2/15/2011, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p57
Reviews the book "The Land of Painted Caves," by Jean M. Auel.