- Exclusive Eurodesign operation is part of Rued Group. // Caribbean Business;7/24/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 29, pS4
Focuses on the business success story of Rued Group on the furniture industry in Puerto Rico. Growth in the employees and retail showrooms of the company; European designs featured in the showrooms; Sales increase expected by the firm.
- HOM pushes envelope in Fargo. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;7/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p1
Reports that HOM Furniture has opened a warehouse and showroom in Fargo, North Dakota. Annual sales expected from the store; Sales posted by the company in 2004 for furniture, bedding, and accessories; Addition of floor space in all its product categories as part of the expansion.
- Should Companies Seek Virtual Worlds? Shoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/15/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 43, pB2
The article focuses on a showroom opened by furniture manufacturer Herman Miller on Avalon Island, the commercial property operated by Rivers Run Red in the Second Life virtual community. 15 original Herman Miller products created specifically for the social networking site are being sold at the...
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p51
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of various furniture companies in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003.
- Furniture Village sees 50% jump in profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/07/99, Issue 5137, p8
Reports on the increase in pre-tax and exceptional-item profits of furniture store chain Furniture Village in 1999.
- Heal's sees 7% furniture growth. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p4
Reports on the sales performance of furniture maker Heal for the period ended March 27, 1999.
- Profits details. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p6
Reports on the decline of the pre-tax profits of Cornwell Parker, a furniture and furnishing group, in the year to July 31, 1999.
- Autumn sales uplift at Rosebys. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p2
Reports on the increased earnings of Rosebys' furniture business in Great Britain in the seven weeks preceding October 16, 1999.
- Second half rethink sees Courts fall. Friars // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Focuses on the decrease in the earnings expected by furniture manufacturing firm, Courts for the second half of 1999.