Two more stores set to scale New Heights
- Double first for New Heights. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p1
Focuses on the opening of the sixth retail store from the furniture company New Heights in Nottingham, England. Location of the retail store; Marketing strategy of the company; Statement of Toby Ash, marketing director on product development.
- New Heights-joint best store. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p44
The article features the furniture retail store, New Heights in Great Britain with an attractive display window. The store offers competitive prices with bed and mattresses and offers quality service for its customers. It also sells accessories including bowls and vases.
- Information overload. Cardew, Ben // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p40
Explains that British wooden furniture retailer New Heights' web site manages to combine the maximum amount of information with a minimum of effort for the visitor. Accessibility; Visual appeal; Ease of navigation; Help for the user. INSET: Verdict.
- New Heights expands. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p6
Reports on the plan of New Heights to open more store in 2005. Area of its newly opened showroom; Design of these stores.
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p47
The article presents a ranking of the top five retail furniture stores in Great Britain. Reading got the top ranking for bed shoppers citing its service for the customers. New Heights and Dreams retail stores came in second for the design of the shops with a wide range of bed offerings. Dixon's...
- NEW HEIGHTS. Jenner, Gillian // Enterprise (13503030);Aug/Sep2002, Issue 40, p58
Discusses how a band of friends turned a scheme into a turnover enterprise in less than three years. Details on the establishment of New Heights, a furniture retail business; Problems encountered by New Heights; Store locations of New Heights.
- New Heights lands a second store in London. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p4
Reports that furniture retailer New Heights has opened its second store in London, England.
- New Heights expands to Tunbridge Wells. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p3
Reports the expansion of the New Heights company in Tunbridge Wells, England. Venue of the store; Specialization of the company on modern wooden furniture; Date of launching of the shop.
- New New Heights. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p3
Reports on the opening of British furniture store New Heights in Nottingham, England in 2002.