Firm to shed old image
- Homestyle sees 5% growth. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p4
Informs on sales increases at Great Britain-based Homestyle.
- Homestyle sees double digit growth. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2002, Issue 5295, p2
Reports on the increase in sales of Homestyle in 17 weeks to June 29, 2002. Percentage of increase in sales; Increase in sales of furnishings and beds.
- Double digit growth is in order at Homestyle. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p5
Reports on an increase in the sales of British furniture retailer Homestyle in the six months ending August 31, 2002.
- June bedding sales up 9.5% in dollars. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/15/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p58
The article focuses on the results of the survey by International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) on bedding sales that rose to 1.1% and 9.5% gain in bedding shipments in June 2011 in the U.S.
- WMC kicks off new year with focus on bedding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p100
The article focuses on the invitation-only bedding bonanza at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada which features some football themes sleep products.
- New Year cheer for Homestyle and Allders. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p3
Reports on the improvement in the sales performance of home furnishings retailers Homestyle and Allders PLC during the 2000 holiday shopping season.
- Star of the East. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p28
Profiles furniture retailers Atul Joshi. Career history; Success of Joshi's company Homestyle.
- Homestyle and Cargo axe 18 stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2010, Issue 5686, p9
The article reports on the move of furniture and accessories retailers Homestyle and Cargo to close some of their stores.
- GOOD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p27
Reports on the admission of Michael Rosenblatt, Homestyle CEO about his plans for the future in Great Britain.