- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;3/30/2007, Issue 5531, p9
The article presents insights of executive concerning the impact of the proposed Great Britain Budget on their businesses. Intapine's owner Ravi Jokun believed that his company's profit will be hit by the budget. Relax Furniture's Andrew Brett do not believed that it will have a significant...
- November feels spending slump. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2007, Issue 5567, p5
The article reports on the sales profit of the furniture industry in Great Britain. According to a study, November 2007 was slightly better for furniture and floorcoverings trade, but sales remained lower than 2006. On the other hand, bedroom and living room furniture were stronger than the...
- U.S. important market for world's furniture makers. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/2/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p25
Examines the business performance of U.S. household furniture manufacturers in 2002. Major markets for household furniture; Growth rate for the industry; Four main types of furniture; Majority of sales in household furniture; Distribution methods.
- A casualness of spirit. Felicelli-Jensen, Lisa // Grand Rapids Magazine;July97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p101
Takes a look at some of home furnishings designs offered by furniture manufacturers from around Grand Rapids, Michigan during the 1997 International Spring Furnishings Market. Includes designs from La Barge; Hekman; Baker; John Widdicomb Co.; Kindel. INSETS: Sligh Furniture Company.;Superior..
- GHFA Showhouse Benefit Program Supporters. // Atlanta;Apr2002, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p12
Features several home furnishings offered by furniture stores. Collection of lavender products and toiletries; Designs of community masterplanning, entrance and recreation from Baker Land Design; Creation of writing desk from Thomasville Home Furnishings.
- Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p16
Several photographs related to home furnishing are presented.
- Win over the young or pay with future trade. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p9
The author discusses various reports published within the issue, which focus on younger and older customers of the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- 50 year old independent forced to shut. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2011, Issue 5739, p4
The article reports that Morrison's Furniture Centre has been forced to close after 50 years in the business, due to heavy losses and shows no sign of recovery.
- Furnishings will grow by ...300m predicts report. Baum // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p4
Forecasts the growth of the home furnishings market.