Pocket spring bed firm revamps brand image
- More jobs go as Millbrook Beds loses its last multiple. Osiowy, Danusia // Cabinet Maker;5/12/2006, Issue 5487, p3
The article focuses on the decision of Southampton-based Sleepmasters to dump supplier Millbrook Beds in favor of sister company, Relyon. Sleepmasters has decided to introduce the Relyon beds at its stores nationwide, while the Millbrook stocks will be discarded at a sale. Millbrook has already...
- NEWS ROUND-UP. // Brand Strategy;Jan2003, Issue 167, p4
Reports developments related to marketing strategies of corporations to promote their brands in Great Britain as of January 2003. Launching of television campaign of Skoda by advertising agency Fallon; Information on new brand identity of Hutchison 3G; Introduction of Virgin Cola's first...
- AMPAM Brands Itself to Jumpstart Recognition. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;May2001, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the branding of AMPAM as 'America's #1 Choice for Residential Plumbing, Heating & Cooling'. Coverage of the branding campaign; Evaluation of the company workforce; Inclusion of commercial operation branding.
- Donnay plans assault on the drinks market. // Marketing Week;11/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p8
Reports the plan of sports brand Donnay to enter the drinks and snacks market in 2003 in Great Britain. Citations of the rivals of the company in the venture; Appointment of Webb Partnerships to develop new product launches; Reference to the owner of the Donnay brand.
- Brand clinic: rejuvenate a craft business. // British Baker;10/8/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p20
The article presents the author's views on the need to rejuvenate and nurture the brands as they pass from one generation to the next.
- Millbrook plans upholstery assault. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/11/98, Issue 5105, p4
Reports that Millbrook Bedding has set a 10 million pounds turnover target for its upholstery operation which it plans to relaunch in February 1999. Hiring of former Medallion's Sales Director Barry Partington as sales director for upholstery; Plan to introduce a line of fabric collection in...
- 10 Strategies for Building a Credible Sustainable Brand. // Sustainable Business Weekly;11/16/2009, p1
The article presents the views of Jennifer Rice of Fruitful Strategy on several strategies for building a credible sustainable brand.
- Goodyear plans Kelly revitalization. // Tire Business;5/26/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p12
Goodyear Corp. will release its plans to revitalize the Kelly brand as well as products and programs for the brand on June 12-13, 2003 on Kelleys Island, Ohio. During an analyst conference call regarding first quarter results of 2003, North American Tire company president Jon Rich said the tire...
- Is it time to update your brand? MANTERNACH, LYNN // Corridor Business Journal;8/12/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p14
The article reflects on the need for brand positioning as a part of business strategy considering the impact of a weak brand, change in the competitive landscape impacting growth potential and needs of targeted customers.