Price spiral is a bed of thorns
- Scottish furniture trade remains tough. // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p7
The article reports on the tough result of the underlying trade in the furniture and floor coverings sector in Scotland in August 2009. The Scottish Retail Consortium and KPMG (SRC-KPMG) Retail Sales Monitor reveals that new promotions and ranges increase for some retailers in the country. It...
- Bedrooms from Indonesia win fans at retail. Russell, Tom // Furniture/Today;11/29/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p12
The article focuses on the growth in the sales of bedroom furniture from Indonesia by 28 percent, wherein retailers purchase bedroom from the country because of the quality of workmanship and the use of solid woods such as minde, mahogany and mango.
- CR Kids makes debut in Las Vegas. // Kids Today;Feb2010, p12
The article reports on the launch of CR Kids and Beyond, a new Chromocraft Revington Inc. bedroom furnishings brand from its CR International subsidiary, in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Some Chinese factories given 43% duty rate. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;8/16/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p49
The article reports on the review released by the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) in which several Chinese manufacturers received a 43.23 percent anti-dumping import duty rate on 2008 wood bedroom furniture shipments.
- Formal statement. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p23
Reports on the growing demand for Chalon's off custom designs for bedroom furniture. Driving forces behind the company's decision to market the bedroom furniture; Range offered; Design influences; Price range; Distribution; Exhibition plans for the furniture.
- Magnussen launching BR division. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;9/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p2
Reports the launching of a bedroom division with six collections by importer Magnussen Presidential in High Point, Carolina. Styles; Reasons of the company in its focus to bedroom division; Influence of Ed Fritz vice president of merchandising in developing the bedroom program.
- This sort of thing is Hollander's Bag. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p2
Details the launching of Hollander Home Fashions' All in the Bag bedroom ensemble packaging in Boca Raton, Florida. Accessories featured in the ensemble; Benefits of the improved ensemble packaging; Collections available in the All in the Bag packaging.
- Ad of the Month: IKEA - "Bed". // Marketing (00253650);Aug2014, p1
The article describes an internet and television advertisement designed by advertising agency Mother London for furniture company IKEA's bedroom furniture and announces the advertisement as the winner of the issue's Ad of the Month award for July 2014.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p5
The article offers local news briefs related to bedroom furniture industry in Great Britain. Recticel SA, a Belgian bedding manufacturer, is set to close its operation in Faversham, Kent. The Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers is holding a fast-track and intensive upholstery...