Cousins faces copyright action
- Daniel Lynch moving to stop sales ad piracy. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/26/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p80
Reports on Daniel Lynch Sales' efforts in avoiding sales promotion copyright violations. Issuance of a press release to raise awareness about which actions are illegal; Offering of suggestions in sales promotion copyright violations.
- Issues settled. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p6
Reports on the two copyright cases setted by sales promotion firm Daniel Lynch with retailers.
- Social networking wins Cousins 'thousands of new customers'. // Cabinet Maker;7/29/2011, Issue 5748, p4
The article reports on a Facebook competition ran by Midlands, England-based Cousins Furniture Stores Ltd. that attracts new and returning customers.
- Cousins Furniture celebrates milestone anniversary. // Cabinet Maker;8/28/2015, Issue 5946, p5
The article reports on the 30th anniversary celebration of independent furniture retail company Cousins Furniture Stores Ltd. located in Tyseley, West Midlands, England.
- Turnover nudges up at three-store indie. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2014, Issue 5778, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer Cousins Furniture in 2013 with recorded growth in sales and revenue for the year ending June 30, 2013.
- Floating to success. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p29
Reports that Rob and Chris Clowsley of Staffordshire, England, won furniture in a competition held by Midlands retailer Cousins.
- 'Business boom' after Cousins star on Corrie. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2010, Issue 5699, p5
The article discusses the starring spot of Cousins Furniture Stores Ltd. on the television program Coronation Street that resulted to an increase on the sales of their stores.
- Lightbulb joke takes new twist in Dudley. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p40
Focuses on the accidents involving workmen who were assigned to change the lights outside furniture store Cousins.
- Master of sales. Lynch, Daniel // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2004, Issue 5404, p26
Focuses on the retail strategy designed by Daniel Lynch Sales Co. for retailers based in Great Britain. Corporate history; Most important element in robust marketing; Emphasis on retail momentum.