Ignore the baby boomers and you risk going bust
- Put Your Marketing to the Test and See How You're Doing. Graham, John R. // Business Journal (Central New York);3/18/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p11
The article focuses on a truth test consisting of several questions for marketers who often make fraud claims regarding their products in the U.S. These questions focused on the quality of products that has driven many consumers to purchase. This test also deals on the truthfulness of the...
- Americans still fuelish despite shortages, high $. // Marketing News;8/24/1979, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the results of the study "Rising Energy Costs and Adaptive Consumer Behavior-A Segmentation Approach" conducted by Robert E. Pitts of the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana and John F. Willenborg and Daniel L. Sherrell of the University of South Carolina in...
- Inflation changes supermart shopping habits. // Marketing News;8/10/1979, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the results of a study conducted for the Food Marketing Institute regarding the actions taken by consumers over concern on the continuation of inflation in the U.S. in 1979. Shopping tactics that were adopted by consumers; Challenges being posed by the concern to marketers of food...
- Target every color of the rainbow, marketers urge. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p5
Reports on the growth of the minority consumer group in the United States. Economic impact of the group's growth; Steps that should be taken by businesses to market products to the minorities.
- Dropoff less severe than expected in April. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p17
Reports on the impact of economic downturn on the buying behavior of the consumer in the U.S. Details on the sentiments of the consumer on economic conditions; Assessment on the plans of the consumers to acquire homes, cars,and major appliances; Analysis of the consumer confidence index.
- Consumer Prices. // Family Economics & Nutrition Review;2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p91
Presents data on consumer prices in the U.S. as of January 2002.
- The Long Fight to Get Prescription Drug Information. Levin, Arthur A. // HealthFacts;Aug2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p4
Discusses the issues related to prescription drug information for consumers in the U.S. as of August 2002, such as the inconsistent policies on drug information.
- Jamba juices up image with new prototype design. Lohmeyer, Lori // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p16
Reports the prototype design of Jamba Juice restaurant in the U.S. Plans of Jamba for health-conscious consumers; Improvement of branding and revenue; Goals of the company.
- Beers and grub brew big bucks with GenX. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/15/95, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p14
Reports on the micro-brew beers industry's loyal customer base in the Generation X category, according to a study by American Demographics. Age categories for micro-brew consumers.