This little customer went to market- more easily
- Looking for trade-ins? Check service department. Wilson, Amy // Automotive News;3/5/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 6506, p20
The article reports that the service department at Peters Chevrolet-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram in Longview, Texas e-mailed buyback offers to past sales and service customers who own pickups and Tahoes. Customers use a Trade-In Marketplace kiosk in the service drive to evaluate their vehicles and...
- MARKET MAVENSHIP AS AN INFLUENCER OF SERVICE QUALITY EVALUATION. Engelland, Brian T.; Hopkins, Christopher D.; Larson, Dee Anne // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p15
Investigates the influence of market mavenship on service quality evaluation. Role of services in the world economy; Significance of delivering high quality service for economic success and survival; Creation of market-focused strategies meeting the average service expectation of a consumer.
- Looking for Demand in All the Wrong Places. Hall, Robert // Bank Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p11
Deals with the overflow of goods and services in the markets that was fueled by the Internet. Ways of customers in valuing companies; Factors that marketers should consider to develop strong relationship with customers.
- Trust sells furnaces. // Contractor Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p4
Focuses on the success of two contractors in selling furnaces through efficient customer service. Jim Crain of Pritchard Heating; Kevin Clark of Clark's Heating & Cooling; Element of trust; Difference between Clark and Crain's operations; Warranties; Tailoring of sales pitch to their individual...
- Mass Telling. // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p6
Reports on customization efforts of some manufacturers of well-known and long-established brands.
- Musings on Marketing Strategies. // Catalog Age;Feb2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p36
Discusses catalog marketing issues. Changes in catalog marketing; Influence of incentives on product repurchase; Impact of the Internet on businesses.
- Managing with the Consumer's Help. Gelb, Betsy D.; Gelb, Gabriel M.; Griffin, Ricky W. // Business Horizons;Apr76, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p69
Marketing-focused management is a philosophy that attempts to unify the direction of organizational decision making by utilizing customer viewpoints in all management areas. Market-focused management can be illustrated by examining the actual power relationships of a steel company. A large...
- Prescription for the Marketplace - Everyone Listen Better! Day, Ralph L. // Business Horizons;Dec76, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p57
Criticism of the American marketing system has grown in recent years, in spite of the rising standard of living and the improving general quality of goods and services. The major basis of this criticism has been the documentation of particular instances of poor products and services or poor...
- I can't get no satisfaction or even common courtesy. Nucifora, Alf // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/13/99, Vol. 46 Issue 33, p34A
Focuses on the slow response of some business to customer inquiries and complaints. Strategies on how companies can make amends to dissatisfied customer.
- More true stories from Jeffrey's e-mail files. Gitomer // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/08/99, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p37A
Presents anecdotes related to poor customer service and problems with Internet retailing in the United States. Poor customer service of US West Communications; Problems on book buying and ordering through Amazon.com; Poor customer service of Mangia, Mangia restaurant.