EARNING HIS SPOTS
- Jaguar appoints global supremo. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;5/23/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p5
Reports the appointment of Martin Runnacles as global marketing director of Jaguar Cars Ltd. Career background; Popularity of Runnacles in the car and marketing industries; Immediate supervisor of the marketing director.
- Jaguar picks UK marketing boss. // Marketing Week;8/15/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p7
Reports on the appointment of Ian Major as marketing director of Jaguar Cars Ltd. in Great Britain. Job responsibilities.
- The Rover group marketing director... // Campaign;04/02/99, Issue 13, p3
Reports on the resignation of Martin Runnacles as marketing director of the Rover Group. Similar move by sales and marketing board director Tom Purves; Replacement of Purves by Rover Germany managing director Dieter Laxy.
- Carvantez Takes Ford's Sweeping Media Views to New Slot at Jaguar. // Brandweek;08/07/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p16
Interviews Michelle Cervantes, the marketing vice president of Jaguar for North America. Work experiences; Contributions to Ford Motor Media; Views on changes in the media marketplace; Opinion on effective print market strategies.
- F1 Jaguar starts trawl for marketer. // Marketing Week;5/11/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p10
Reports that Formula One automobile racing team Jaguar Racing is seeking its first head of marketing following a top-level shake-up of the Ford Motor Co.-owned business. Executives whom the appointee will work with; Team sponsors; Performance of the team in its inaugural season.
- Changing gear for agency life. Phillips, Jessica // Precision Marketing;4/29/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p11
Focuses on the career of Martin Runnacles, chief marketing officer of Presky Maves advertising agency in Great Britain. Career background; Hobbies; Reason for taking the post in the company.
- Ex-Jaguar chief joins DM agency. // Marketing (00253650);4/27/2005, p6
The article reports that Martin Runnacles, former global marketing director at Jaguar, is coming out of retirement to join Presky Maves as director, with a remit to grow the direct marketing agency's business. Runnacles stepped down from his role at Jaguar last November, having accepted...
- Preparing for the Perils of Brand Mentions. Hayzlett, Jeffrey // Marketing News;8/30/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p10
The article discusses the author's opinion on how marketing executives should handle a situation in which their brand is mentioned in popular culture in a negative light. He uses the example of automaker Jaguar being discussed unfavorably in television show "Mad Men." He argues that marketers...
- S-type. Halliday, Jean // Advertising Age;6/26/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 27, ps14
Introduces Al Saltiel, chosen as one of the best minds in marketing by 'Advertising Age' magazine. His position as general marketing manager at Jaguar Cars; Marketing campaign for the Jaguar S-type sedan which he oversaw.