Cut the bullshit let's get bullish
- Richmond Fed Survey: Service Growth Slows. // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p2
Reports the slowdown in the revenue growth of service sector firms according to a report by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in Virginia.
- Earnings growth slightly stronger in services-producing industries. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;7/5/2002, p4
Reports on the earnings growth in the services-producing industries in Canada as of July 2002. Comparison of average weekly earnings between services-producing industries and goods-producing industries; Average hourly earnings for hourly paid employees; Employment gain.
- Growth Strategies in Service Business. Granger, Charles H. // Management Review;Apr77, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p5
Discusses the different management techniques adopted by service industries in order to improve their efficiency and profits. Financial standards; Functional activities; Operations strategy; Research and development strategy; Marketing; General approach to the overall management of the leading...
- Figs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/12/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p34
Presents information on the performance of the financial services industry in the United States as of June 2000. Stocks underwriting volume and fees; Global mergers and acquisition deals; Equity deals; Debt deals.
- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. Luna, Beatriz // Caribbean Business;1/30/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p14
Comments on the earnings of financial services firms in Puerto Rico for the fourth quarter of 2002. Earnings per share; Quality of reported earnings; Market forces affecting earnings.
- COMPANY NEWS SHORTS. // Credit Management;May2002, p18
Reports developments in the financial services industry in Great Britain as of May 2002. Corporate profits of Euler Group company; Decline in the consolidated profits of Coface Group of companies; Addition of content to the Consultancy Service of Skyminder.
- The Big Three. Desai, V. Subhash // Siliconindia;Mar2002, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p12
Reports the profitability of information technology (IT) services firms as of the third quarter of 2001-2002 in India. Posted revenue and net income of the companies; Impact of the U.S. September 11 terrorist attacks on the IT market; Plans of the companies to enter the business process...
- FIXED WIRELESS--OR FIXED STUPIDITY? Anderson, Howard // Network World;06/04/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p63
Comments on the market problems suffered by fixed wireless providers in the United States. Factors behind the companies' inability to turn in a profit; Impact of government policy to encourage competition in long-distance; Shortcomings in the business model of fixed wireless providers.
- Strong profit growth reported at biggest finance companies. Timmons, Heather // American Banker;1/21/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 13, p4
Reports on growth in profits of finance companies in the United States. Major nonbank lenders reporting strong earnings; Focus markets of the finance companies; Initiatives of companies to expand their presence in the market; Percentage of earnings growth.