Match two faces and win a prize!
- SCREW-UPS. // Metro (NZ);Nov2006, Issue 305, p144
Several excerpts from different magazines and newspapers including a lookalike photograph and an advertising piece are presented.
- Near the top of the world, a friend who has my face. Gardiner, Steve // Christian Science Monitor;10/23/96, Vol. 88 Issue 230, p17
Presents the author's experience of meeting his `twin' on Mount Everest. Adage that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world; Where his twin was from; How they corresponded with each other.
- Separated at birth? // Spy Magazine;May/Jun96, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p20
Presents photographs of unrelated individuals who look similar in the photographs. Includes Jimmy Carter as lookalike of Don Knotts; Katie Couric and Herman Munster; Harry Connick Jr. and Lee Harvey Oswald.
- Separated at birth? // Spy Magazine;May/Jun95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p22
Presents photographs of celebrities and their also-famous look-alikes. Includes feminist writer Betty Friedan and actor John Belushi; Presidential hopeful Phil Gramm and the E.T. character; Singer Barry Manilow and `Penthouse' publisher Bob Guccione.
- Separated at birth? // Spy Magazine;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p63
Presents pictures of celebrities who resemble each other. Jay Leno and William Bendix; Anne B. Davis and the Duchess of York; Geraldo Rivera and Bozo the Clown; Martin Scorcese and Charles Manson; Tina Turner and Edward G. Robinson.
- Body doubles. // AutoWeek;10/16/95, Vol. 45 Issue 42, p60
Presents photographs of two men who look alike.
- Separated at birth? // Spy Magazine;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p20
Presents several pairs of celebrities who resemble each other.
- Firms move into double figures. // Management Today;Jan1995, p24
Reports on the use of lookalikes of famous persons in business functions. London firms Splitting Images and Susan Scott Lookalikes as suppliers.
- Separated at birth? // Spy Magazine;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p22
Presents photographs of lookalikes including Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat and Steinem Betty Friedan and Winnie Mandela and Billy Crystal.