Who would have watched anyway?
- RUGBY GOES DIGITAL. // Inside Rugby;2003, Issue 4, p28
The Seven Network, host broadcaster of the 2003 Rugby World Cup will be using the tournament to roll out it's new digital services and capabilities. In a first for Australian television, free-to-air viewers who buy a digital television set-top box will be able to enjoy enhanced coverage of the...
- Editor's Notebook. // Hispanic;Sep1999, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p112
Reports that the National Hispanic Media Coalition is launching a week-long boycott of four television networks in the United States on September 12, 1999. Comments from Alex Nogales, spokesman of the group; Reason for the boycott; Other organizations participating in the boycott.
- Kingmaker. Oldfield, Steve // Advocate;02/27/2001, Issue 832, p51
Previews the television premiere of the original movie 'Boycott' on February 24, 2001 at Home Box-Office in the United States.
- HIP-HOP HOORAY. Schneider, Michael // Variety;4/21/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 10, p6
Deals with the boycott threat made by the organization Project Islamic H.O.P.E. on United Paramount Network's (UPN) hip-hop television drama 'Platinum.' Concerns of the organization over the hip-hop drama; Potential benefit of the protest controversy to the program's ratings performance;...
- Quiet, Please. // New Yorker;12/31/1960, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p20
The article focuses on the issue involving the television department of Selfridges in London, England. A particular English person had gone to the clerk at the department to complain regarding the signing off in the television network during the Oxford-Cambridge Rugby match. Accordingly, he...
- RUGBY ON THE BOX. // Inside Rugby;2002, Issue 2, p84
Reports on various Rugby tournaments to be telecasted in two television sports channels Fox Sports and Channel Seven. Time schedule for the telecast of tournaments on channels; Various rounds of each tournament; Live telecast of Tri Nations Series; Selection of games for the delayed coverage...
- WATCH AND LEARN …. Colman, Mike // Inside Rugby;2002, Issue 3, p102
Focuses on the preparations that can be made by rugby fans for watching the Rugby World Cup 2003. Food arrangements to be made; Details on physical preparations.
- THE MONOLOGUE. // Metro (NZ);Feb2009, Issue 330, p114
In this article, the author shares his opinion on the rugby football season in New Zealand. The author says, they have got 14 straight weeks of organising their social lives around the Super 14 tournament. The author says the tickets are overpriced, the parking's a nightmare, the seats are...
- Players enter rugby pitch for World Cup. // Design Week;1/23/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p5
Reports that the Independent Sports Network is holding a pitch to appoint a group to create titles for ITV's coverage of the 2003 Rugby World Cup. Five teams shortlisted for the job.