Cross-border sales forays will continue
- NatMags seeks one media shop to carry out buying and planning. Beale, Claire // Campaign;11/19/99, Issue 46, p2
Reports on the move of National Magazine Co. to centralize its media planning and buying services in Great Britain and is in the process of selecting agencies that will pitch for the account. Plan to increase advertising spending; Previous focus of National Magazine's promotional activities on...
- NatMags awards all-in media role to Initiative. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign;12/10/99, Issue 49, p2
Reports that National Magazine Co. awarded its media planning and buying account Initiative Media. Details of the media planning and buying account; Company background.
- NatMags switches Â£8m media buying to Rocket. Godsell, Melanie // Marketing (00253650);9/27/2006, p4
The article reports that ending a seven-year relationship with Initiative, National Magazine Co., which is Great Britain's third-biggest publisher, has consolidated its Â£8m media-buying account in Rocket. The business was awarded to the Omnicom-owned agency without a pitch, three months after...
- IN BRIEF. // Campaign;9/29/2006, Issue 39, p10
The article presents news items related to the advertising industry. National Magazine Co. has handled its media planning and buying business to the advertising agency Rocket. Ofcom has rejected the proposals of ITV regarding reduction in the number of children's programming hours. Storm London...
- Media: IN BRIEF. // Marketing Week;8/9/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p13
The article offers news briefs related to mass media in Great Britain. Virgin Media has planned to launch a time-shifted version of its Virgin 1 entertainment channel. National Magazine Co. plans to relaunch Esquire in a compact format to give it a more masculine and solid structure....
- IN BRIEF. // Campaign;7/1/2005, Issue 27, p6
This article presents news briefs related to advertising in Great Britain. Associated Newspapers Ltd. is investing Â£80 million in new presses in Oxfordshire, England. The investment will enable Associated to realise its plans to produce every page of the journals "Daily Mail," and "The Mail"...
- Cosmo Show gets big spend. // Marketing Event;May97, p8
Reports that the National Magazine Company has increased its expenditures for the 1997 Cosmopolitan Show.
- NatMags to unveil Zest for Men title. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign (UK);05/15/98, Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the launching of a health and fitness title, Zest for Men, by the National Magazine Company. Details on the audience which will be targeted by the magazine; Aims of the magazine; Comments from editor of the magazine, Paul Colbert.
- Cosmo Show looks north. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p4
Deals with the Cosmopolitan Show to be held by the National Magazine Co. in Manchester, England from October 26 to 28, 2001.