Total Media secures Cosmos media brief
- Total Media has been appointed to handle... // Campaign (UK);03/12/99, Issue 10, p22
Reports on Total Media's appointment to handle media planning and buying for the Orlando Convention & Visitors Bureau in Florida.
- Total Media wins Â£5m RVP Foods. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;2/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p13
Reports the hand over of media buying and planning of RVP Foods to Total Media in Great Britain. Advertising account of RVP Foods; Company operation of Oriental Express brand; Products offering of Oriental Express.
- Total Media wins Hurtigruten account. // Media Week;7/1/2008, Issue 1167, p6
The article reports that the media planning and buying account for Norwegian cruise company Hurtigren was won by Total Media. The account is worth Â£2 million. The agency won in a three-way bid for the business involving Havas agency Arena BLM. Hurtigren was formerly known as Norwegian Coastal...
- Total Media joins IN to boost global presence. Durrani, Arif // Media Week;9/23/2008, Issue 1179, p6
The article announces that Total Media has become the first media agency to join IN, a global network of independent advertising agencies. The media specialist's move to align itself alongside the network's creative shops is expected to boost its global reach and group billings, which in 2007...
- Total Media takes on travel business. // Media Week;2/19/2008, Issue 1150, p14
The article reports that the media planning and buying business for lowcosttravelgroup.com was won by Total Media. Lowcosttravelgroup.com was set up by former First Choice Holidays managing director Paul Evans in 2004. Total Media's direct-response team will handle the account headed by Lucas...
- Time Out has given its media task back to Total Media... // Campaign (UK);01/15/99, Issue 2, p18
Reports on Time Out's re-assignment of its media business back to Total Media after a spell at Motive Communications. Total value of Time Out's media planning and buying business.
- Total Media bags 2 million pound Nickelodeon business. // Marketing Week;8/2/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p12
Reports that Nickelodeon, the British children's cable and satellite channel appointed Total Media Technologies Inc. to handle media planning and buying. Appointment of creative work to MML Inc.; Task of working on the channel's autumn campaign.
- Total Media scoops ci4net media work in three-way battle. // Campaign;06/02/2000, Issue 22, p4
Reports on Total Media's winning of the multi-million sterling pound media planning and buying account of ci4net.com, a company investing in start-up Internet companies in Great Britain.
- Total Media lands Adams. // Campaign;10/10/2008, Issue 39, p6
The article reports on the media planning and buying account for AdamsChildrenswear (AC) being won by Total Media Group in Great Britain. Total Media is giving advertisers with one-stop solutions for all their media requirements and is planning an important marketing push. On the other hand, AC...