M&C wins ï¿½10m Toyota F1 deal
- Travelex hires M&C Saatchi to handle its Â£5m account. Tylee, John // Campaign;3/9/2001, Issue 10, p5
Reports the recruitment of M&C Saatchi to handle the creative account of Travelex in Great Britain. Valuation of the account; Details on the advertising campaign of M&C Saatchi for Travelex; Background of Travelex.
- Travelex print drive to explain relations with its former rival. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);06/01/2001, Issue 22, p7
Discloses that global travel money provider, Travelex, is reinforcing its expansion with advertising created by M&C Saatchi. Advertising goals; M&C Saatchi's collaboration with its direct marketing subsidiary, LIDA, in handling the campaign.
- Twilight Zone. // Advertising Age;6/11/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 24, p10
The article examines the magazine advertising campaign created by M and C Saatchi to promote the foreign-exchange services of Travelex in 2001.
- Travelex. // Marketing Week;6/16/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p6
Features the television advertisements of foreign exchange specialist Travelex created by the direct marketing arm of M&C Saatchi Worldwide Ltd. in Great Britain. Description of the campaign starring Rugby World Cup hero Jonny Wilkinson; Promotion of Travelex's online foreign currency guarantee...
- From the editor. McCormack, Kevin // Adweek Western Edition;10/21/96, Vol. 46 Issue 43, p18
Comments on the expansion plan of M&C Saatchi Agency company in New York. Hiring of Brent Bouchez as president and David Page as executive creative director; Number of employees; Completion of the management team; Comments from company executives.
- An M&C Saatchi `your place or mine' muddle. // Campaign (UK);03/13/98, Issue 11, p48
Presents information on mistakes made by M&C Saatchi Company. Details on their fiasco regarding the pitch for RAC Company creative account and Qantas.
- M&C to expand with Irish office. Bentley, Stephanie // Marketing Week;10/16/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p13
Reports on Lord Saatchi's plan to boost M&C Saatchi Agency's international network by opening an office in Dublin, Ireland. Number of the company's offices around the world as of October 1997.
- M&C Saatachi faces dilemma of whether to join euro promotion. Tylee, John // Campaign;02/06/98, Issue 6, p4
Looks at the uncertainty of M&C Saatchi as to whether or not they should try to convince Europeans about the importance of a single currency. Who a group of advertising professionals are being organised by; Significance of the move; What M&C Saatchi's task will involve if it decides to join in...
- A so-called male strip leaves M&C Saatchi's staff gasping for less. Clark, Mairi // Campaign;11/07/97, Issue 45, p60
Reports on an M and C Saatchi Agency breast cancer charity show where volunteer staff members did a disappointing strip tease number. Other entertainment offered to guests.