British Gas Hands Carat ï¿½24m domestic account
- British Gas signs up for Carat tool to track DM work. // Marketing (00253650);7/17/2003, p8
Carat has launched a data analysis tool that it claims can accurately measure and analyze direct marketing campaigns on a daily basis. The tool enables clients to view the performance of their campaigns via Microsoft Powerpoint on their computer desktops and allows them to gauge what elements of...
- British Gas pools Â£50m media work. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);5/30/2002, p3
Reports the consolidation of the media planning and buying account of British Gas to Carat in Great Britain. Derivation of consistency of the communication channel; Variation of creative approach to advertising; Enhancement of product presentation.
- Carat scoops Â£40m British Gas media task. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign (UK);5/31/2002, Issue 21, p5
Reports the business performance of Carat advertising agency after grabbing the media account of British Gas. Agreement on a separate advertising campaign of engineering, telecommunications and core gas business; Communication strategy of the company; Centralization of the planning and buying...
- British Gas adopts 'home-focused' strategy. // Precision Marketing;12/20/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p3
Reports that British Gas PLC is launching an integrated direct marketing campaign in 2003. Aim of repositioning as a more home-focused brand; Campaign theme.
- British Gas Â£400m overhaul fuels major blitz. // Precision Marketing;10/10/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p1
Reports on British Gas's launch of a direct marketing strategy to tout its investment in data and call handling systems. Company's initiation of its 'Doing the Right Thing' rebranding campaign; Refinement of customer profiling.
- Campaign under way for November floatation. // Accountancy;Sep86, Vol. 98 Issue 1117, p41
Reports on the preparation of marketing campaign for the privatisation of British Gas, Great Britain's leading supplier of fuel for heating. Company's turnover in 1985/86; Inauguration of British Gas Share Information Office; Benefits to domestic gas customers; Encouragement for the small...
- WDMP connects British Gas to O2. // Marketing Week;8/19/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p29
Reports on British Gas employees' receipt of oxygen cylinders from direct marketing agency, WDMP. Success of the marketing strategy.
- British Gas recruits Wheel for web work. // Campaign;3/3/2006, Issue 9, p3
The article reports that British Gas PLC has chosen Wheel as its sole digital agency, following a protracted pitch process involving 12 agencies. Wheel triumphed in a second-round shoot-out against Agency.com Ltd., Framfab AB and DNA. The agency will now focus on overhauling the energy...
- British Gas boosts endline with heavyweight outdoor. // Campaign;10/10/2003, Issue 41, p7
British Gas PLC is investing heavily in an outdoor campaign to support its new "do the right thing" line, created by Clemmow Hornby Inge (CHI). The company has secured 28 special-build, extra-large sites to support the TV campaign, starring Ricky Tomlinson, which will break on October 9, 2003....