EHS Brann London office to make 29 redundancies
- EHS Brann plans lay-offs following string of losses. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;5/2/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p10
Reports plans of EHS Brann ad agency to lay-off employees due to redundancies in Great Britain. Influence of the review of the structure of the company and account losses; Details of the total number of employees at the agency; Projects of the agency scheduled for review.
- Selecting totty. Hunter, Mike // Precision Marketing;5/17/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p48
Focuses on the gossip in the marketing industry in Great Britain. Business of KillerShark; Reasons for the dismissal of several employees at EHS Brann; Details of Chris Arnold's lunch with a French Connection representative.
- Would you let him entertain you? // Marketing Week;8/28/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p16
The article reports about the decision of EHS Brann to send ten of its staff on an eight-week comedy course.
- EHS hands top post to Styler. // Precision Marketing;4/26/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the appointment of Alan Styler as marketing and strategy director at EHS Brann's European offices. Details on the management team that will be headed by Styler; Career background of Styler; Description of the business development strategies of Styler.
- Horne quits EHS Brann to set up new consultancy. Balmond, Sarah // Precision Marketing;9/5/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p1
Reports on Mike Horne's resignation as managing director at EHS Brann London to start a business consultancy in the West Country. Career background; EHS Brann London chief executive officer Andrew Harris' assumption of Horne's responsibilities in the short term; Departure of communications...
- Below the belt. Hunter, Mike // Precision Marketing;9/5/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p40
Comments on issues relating to direct marketing in Great Britain. Direct marketing strategy applied to a pitch for SCA Hygiene; Possible reuse of the document for pitches for automobile campaigns; Executive changes at EHS Brann.
- EHS Brann director quits to start own agency. // Marketing Week;4/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p10
Announces the resignation of Edmund Smiley-Jones, business development director of EHS Brann in Great Britain. Plan of setting up own direct marketing agency; Impact of resignation on EHS; Comments of Louise Wall, communications director of EHS.
- Untitled. // Precision Marketing;6/7/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p5
Presents news briefs on direct marketing in Great Britain as of June 7, 2002. Launch of a viral marketing campaign by the Great Britain Construction Industry Training Board; Resignation of John Shaw from EHS Brann; Details on the taxi-focused media campaign of Spearmint Rhino.
- Digital strategist Dzamic moves on from EHS Brann. // New Media Age;3/18/2004, p8
Reports on the resignation of Lazar Dzamic as digital strategist of EHS Brann. Tenure of Dzamic with the company; Reasons for the resignation; Achievement of Dzamic with the company.