- The world's talking about ... The Hamburglar. // Campaign;5/15/2015, p1
A review is offered of an advertising campaign created by advertising agency Optimus Media for Hamburglar, a character featured in the commercials of fast food chain McDonald's Corp., and the company's sirloin burger.
- Mmm, you're lookin' saucy. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/17/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p12
The article presents an advertising campaign for McDonald's Big Mac hamburger. McDonald's street team planned to hand out Big Mac coupons between 9.30 in the evening to 1.30 in the morning across the United States. The advertisement appeared in the Chicago Reader, a weekly alternative newspaper.
- U.K. not feeling the love; McD's puts slogan on ice. MacArthur, Kate // Advertising Age;10/25/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 43, p45
Presents information on a flaw in the marketing strategy of McDonald's Corp. in Great Britain in October 2004. Objective of the Changes campaign; Confusion created by the campaign among consumers.
- Emotion sells. // Advertising Age;11/22/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 48, p24
Concentrates on the release of an advertising campaign from McDonald's that uses emotion to appeal to customers. The assertion that this is sappy but effective; Timing of the campaign; Impact of the so-called Made For You cooking system and the decision not to turn it into a marketing scheme;...
- McDonald's 'should scrap' I'm lovin' it positioning. Alarcon, Camille // Marketing Week;10/15/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p7
The article focuses on the decision of McDonald's to review its global "I'm lovin' it" campaign in order to remain relevant amidst the recession and align itself with the social media trend. According to Mary Dillon, global chief marketing officer (CMO) of McDonald's, the branding will not be...
- McDonald's launches new Activate campaign. Cortes, Rosie // Caribbean Business;5/27/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p52
Reports on the newest advertising campaign entitled Activate, by McDonald's Corp. Additional support to the campaign through selling pedometers with every purchase of any McDonald's products; Description of the television advertisement of Activate; Activate as a form of healthy lifestyles promotion.
- McDonald's takes on Coke to 'own' summer. Hargrave-Silk, Atifa // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/30/2004, p5
McDonald's Corp. has for the first time forged a long term strategy for the summer with the blast of its 'Sweet colors of summer' campaign in Hong Kong and Taiwan. The campaign marks a major shift for McDonald's marketing strategy as it contends with the likes of Coca-Cola to 'own' the summer...
- McDonald's: 'The great escape'. Darken, Nick // Marketing (00253650);1/23/2008, p23
The article features the advertising campaign of McDonald's Corp. in Great Britain. The campaign features a young man doing his Christmas shopping with his lady. It aims at promoting McDonald's as a place that delivers some basic human pleasures. With this campaign, McDonald's is perfectly...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;9/4/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p9
Reports marketing developments in Great Britain as of September 2003. Launch of global advertising campaign by McDonald's Corp; Introduction of streamlined toilet rim cleaning line Discreet by SC Johnson; Reorganization of Covent Garden Market.