BT business-to-business division hires first marketing boss
- Symmetric Needs. Walley, Wayne // Global Telephony;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the plan of BT Ignite to expand its range of services in Great Britain. Expansion of symmetric digital subscriber line connections; Sending and receiving data.
- BT Ignite offers managed hosted Web services 'glue.'. Adshead, Antony // Computer Weekly;9/26/2002, p6
Focuses on the plan of BT Ignite to offer managed and hosted applications linked by Web services in Great Britain. Integration of its application hosting service with a Web services capability; Description of the Web services; Benefits of the Web services.
- New focus for BT Ignite. DeZoysa, Sanjima // Telecommunications - International Edition;May2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on the financial perspectives of BT Ignite in Europe. Reconstruction of corporate outsourcing portfolio; Problems on outsourcing sell with the decrease of budgets; Change in the scope of service level agreements.
- BT Ignite to unify its staff bonus system. // Personnel Today;7/9/2002, p10
Presents the global bonus system for standardization of rewards to staff by BT Ignite in Great Britain. Status of the present bonus system; Coverage of the bonus system to employees; Goal of the company for reward systems of the employees.
- BT Ignite pushes fiber across Central and Eastern Europe. Harroff, Edward // Lightwave;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p1
Announces the completion of the communication network expansion project of BT Ignite in Europe. Countries served by its network; Role of Nortel Networks in the project; Concerns of the company.
- BT IGNITE/VERINT SYSTEMS SIGN EUROPEAN PACT. // Worldwide Telecom;May2002, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p3
Highlights the agreement signed between Verint Systems Inc. and BT Ignite.
- BT strikes Web deal with BEA. Adshead, Antony // Computer Weekly;11/28/2002, p6
Reports on deal between BT Ignite and BEA Inc. to use BEA's Web services platforms in hosted Web services package of BT Ignite. Computer platforms in the deal; Advantages of services to the customers.
- BT IGNITE FORGES NEW GROUND WITH CONTACT CENTER SERVICE. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;4/7/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 7, p16
Reports on BT Ignite's release of its Internet Protocol-based service Multimedia Contact Center for global enterprises wanting to outsource the complex technology while keeping their service representatives in house. Use of a call center software from CosmoCom and Seibel's customer relationship...
- Berkshire borough blazes the trail for smart card services. Pryde, Andrew // Public Finance;
Announces the launching of Berkshire, England's smart card which will enable pensioners, fishermen and schoolchildren to access council services. Value of the contract between the Berkshire County Council and BT Ignite; Number of services that can be eventually accessed by the card; Benefits of...