Base London takes first steps into clothing with launch of menswear
- Banc print work for Base London backs new clothing range. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign (UK);8/30/2002, Issue 34, p8
Features the television advertising campaign for the men's clothing range of Base London in Great Britain.
- BASE LONDON CLOTHING. Sullivan, Jenny // Brochures: Making a Strong Impression;2007, p100
The article describes a brochure for Base London, a company selling men's footwear and casual clothing.
- Base relaunches women's range. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week (01419285);3/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p9
Announces the relaunch of a range summer shoes for women by Base London. Support from a press advertising campaign through branding agency Banc; Description of the campaign; Restructure of the marketing department.
- Base London set to appoint Banc for 1m pound Euro job. // Marketing (00253650);8/23/2001, p2
Reports the appointment of agency Banc to handle the pan-European advertising account by Base London, a high street shoe retailer.
- Base London lands Softmoss look. // Design Week;9/12/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the creation of interiors by Softmoss for the stores of Base London in Great Britain. Growth in European markets; Lack of control in brand management; Theatrical elements.
- TBWA/Edinburgh wins Â£2m Base London task. // Marketing Week;4/1/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p11
Reports on footwear and fashion brand Base London's appointment of TBWA/Edinburgh to handle its advertising account. Appointment that was overseen by brand manager Becky Munslow without a competitive bid; Viewing of TBWA/Edinburgh's credentials from five agencies.
- Banc lands ad account for shoe brand Base London. // Marketing Week;8/23/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p13
Reports that London, England-based advertising agency Banc has won the advertising account for shoe company Base London as of August 23, 2001. Company background; Details of the advertising account.
- Base London, the niche shoe brand for lads... // Campaign;09/12/97, Issue 37, p3
Reports on Base London's appointment of Bean Andrews Norways Cramphorn to develop a brand advertising campaign.
- Professional style. Hillard, S.L. // Black Enterprise;Aug87, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p66
Three articles discuss what makes professional style, including what professional style is, clothing, and the meaning of quality.