Charity tries out updated store design
- HMRC advice on Gift Aid. Hudson, Sophie // Third Sector;5/21/2013, Issue 753, p6
The article announces the publication of guidance for charity shops operating the Gift Aid process from the Her Majesty Revenue and Customs in Great Britain in 2013.
- THE NUMBERS. Ainsworth, David // Third Sector;9/4/2012, Issue 720, p19
The article provides data concerning the British charity Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust including its income for the year ending December 2010, the number of charity shops established in Cornwall in 2012, and the cost of generating voluntary income.
- Target the family. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/27/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the grant provided by Middletown Target store to fund educational workshops for McQuade Children's Services' Family Preservation Program based in Newburgh, New York. Worth of the grant; Reason behind Middletown's move.
- Forces charity marches ahead with retail expansion. Dixon, Annabel // Estates Gazette;11/2/2013, Issue 1344, p03
The article reports on the plan by the charity Help for Heroes to open new stores in Great Britain in 2013.
- Benevolence Behind Bars. Gallo, Eliza // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug99, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p46
Deals with the charity event sponsored by the Lakeview Card & Gift Shop in Battle Creek, Michigan. Beneficiary of the funds raised; Details on the charity event; Other charities Lakeview has raised money for.
- NORDSTROM TAKES TIME OUT FOR CHARITY. Bowers, Katherine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/28/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 66, p13
The article reports on a charity gala hosted by Nordstrom at its Burlington Mall store in Boston, Massachusetts in March 2008. The Burlington store, about 20 miles west of Boston, is one of eight Nordstrom openings in 2008. The company is slated to have four stores in the metro Boston market by...
- Forces Sauces charity brand lines up in Tesco. Bamford, Vince // Grocer;6/8/2013, p26
The article reports that Forces Sauces, a sauce brand that will be launched in 700 Tesco stores in June 2013, will donate at least 6p from each sale to The Royal British Legion and charity Stoll.
- Zwei Millionen runden auf. Reinhold, Kirsten // Textilwirtschaft;4/26/2012, Issue 17, p38
The article discusses Christian Vater's initiative to collect money for the project Eltern AG by asking costumers if they'd like to round up the amount of money they're paying for purchases in participating retail stores.
- GO FIGURE. Nudd, Tim; Baar, Aaron; Melillo, Wendy // Adweek;5/10/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 19, p62
The article reports on various issues and events related to the New York City. 1,000 names of New York residents and businesses in a Prudential Insurance legal notice were published on April 30, 2004 in the "Daily News," alerting them that Prudential may hold "unclaimed property" worth $50 or...