P&G plans overhaul of lams brand
- P&G to back Iams Senior with 28m pounds. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);4/19/2001, p3
Reports on Procter & Gamble's marketing campaign for the launch of its Iams Senior range of pet foods in Great Britain grocery stores. Company's claim that its Iams Senior product prevents the deterioration of older pets' autoimmune systems; Launch of direct-mail, television, and in-store...
- Iams backs DentalCare lines with Â£8m. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p2
Reports the launching of petfood with dental benefits by Iams, the petfood brand of Procter & Gamble in Great Britain. Ingredients of the food; Combination of the marketing campaigns; Budget for the commercials.
- lams Aids in Digestive Health of Pets. // MMR;1/11/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p86
The article reports on the move of Procter & Gamble Co.'s pet care division to add a prebiotic called fructooligosaccharide (FOS) to its Iams ProActive Health formula to help in maintaining the health of pets' digestive systems.
- Saatchis nets P&G petfood business. Campbell, Lisa // Campaign (UK);09/24/99, Issue 38, p1
Reports on Saatchi & Saatchi's landing the contract to launch Procter & Gamble into the global petfood market. Purchase of specialist petfood maker Iams in August 1999; Budget for the advertising campaign; Terms under the contract.
- P&G exits pet care business by selling rest of it to Spectrum. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;9/28/2014, p7
The article reports on the plan of fast moving consumer goods company Procter & Gamble to sell the last of its pet food business to consumer products company Spectrum Brands Holdings and to focus on more profitable lines such as Tide detergent, Gilette razors and Pamper diapers.
- Mars Ã¼bernimmt Iams. Bernd, Biehl; Iris, Tietze // Lebensmittel Zeitung;4/11/2014, Issue 15, p10
The article reports the acquisition of pet food company Iams has been sold by the firm Procter & Gamble to the firm Mars. Among other topics addressed are the reported financial details of that sale, the effect on the American pet food industry market, and competition worldwide in the pet food...
- Will P&G pounce on UK pet foods? Wheeler, Brian // Marketing Week;8/19/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p18
Analyzes the decision of United States firm Procter & Gamble to acquire pet food manufacturer Iams Co. Iams' sales performance; Trends in the pet food industry; Possibility of entering the British pet food market; Expected competition in the British pet food industry if Procter enters the market.
- Pet Food Research. Kerns, Nancy // Whole Dog Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p3
The article explores the state of pet food research in 2012. After the animal cruelty allegations received by Procter & Gamble's (P&G) Iams brand in 2003, the pet food industry has learned a lot about transparency on its products, manufacturing, research and development. P&G is one of the...
- Dogs join health food trend. // Drug Store News;8/29/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p76
The article offers brief information on the two recipes of Iams dog food from Procter & Gamble Co., such as the Iams Sensitive Naturals recipe and the Iams Simple & Natural recipe.