Chanel signs UK head of marketing
- Chanel Promotes Cirkva to Division President. Karimzadeh, Marc // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/12/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 123, p3
The article reports on promotions and appointments at fashion house Chanel Inc. in the U.S., as of June 12, 2006. Chanel has named Barbara Cirkva to be division president of fashion, watches and fine jewelry. the company hired Dominic De Vetta for the newly created job of senior vice president...
- APPOINTMENTS. // Brand Strategy;Jun2002, Issue 160, p5
Presents updates on the appointment of several marketing executives, as of June 2002. David Magliano at airline Go; Dominic de Vetta at Chanel; Oliver Roll at Microsoft.
- Dominic De Vetta Joining Jo Malone. Costello, Brid // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/21/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 85, p5
The article announces Dominic de Vetta as global general manager of Jo Malone.
- Chanel No. 5. Brookman, Faye // Advertising Age;6/29/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 26, pS38
Profiles Laurie Palma, vice-president of fragrance marketing for Chanel. Details on marketing scheme to celebrate 75th anniversary of Chanel No. 5 fragrance; How she marketed the perfume as a tie-in with artwork created by the late Andy Warhol. Overview of relationship between Chanel and Warhol.
- CROSS-CULTURAL. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/23/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 37, p2
Reports that Pia Tonna, a marketing executive who has worked for Harvey Nichols Group Ltd., Paul Smith Ltd. and the Chanel Inc., is turning her hand to accessories. Launching of Piatonna, a line of day-to-evening bags.
- Chanel promotes 3 in U.S. fashion unit. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/3/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 23, p2
Reports on key appointments in Chanel Incorporated. Promotion of Mary Adaire-Macaire as executive director for the ready-to-wear division; Holli Perone-Thompson as vice president for watches and fine jewelry, and Wendy Svarre as vice president for accessories and shoes; Background on...
- Chanel lands on Dallas runway. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/26/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 60, p4
Reports on the 10th year anniversary celebration of Chanel Inc.'s boutique at the Highland Park Village in Dallas, Texas. Financial performance; Choice of beneficiary and location.
- Chanel's Vamp nails the market. Kagan, Cara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/1/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 43, p5
Reports on Chanel's successful launch of Vamp, the company's reddish black shade of nail polish. Company's nail enamel business representing about a third of its total color cosmetics business; Rollout of the Vamp lipstick in September 1995; Strategy for increasing consumer awareness.
- Chanel ups ad action. Dang, Kim-Van; Larson, Soren // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/23/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 97, p5
Reports on the increase in Chanel's advertising budget for 1997. Estimated $160 million revenue of the company; Ad campaign's focus on the Coco brand; Strategies of the advertising campaign.