- Vista REIT going public. // San Diego Business Journal;05/18/98, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p5
Reports on Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc.'s public stock offering.
- Local REIT Records 75 Percent Jump in Profits. // San Diego Business Journal;5/21/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p6
Provides an overview on the financial performance of the Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc. for the first quarter of 2001. Increase in profits for the period; Share price on the New York Stock Exchange; Factors attributed to the company's increased in profits.
- REIT Buys Valencia Shopping Center. // San Diego Business Journal;09/25/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p50
Reports on Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc.'s purchase of the Grainery Square shopping center in Valencia, California.
- West Coast Shopping Spree. Gose, Joe // National Real Estate Investor;Jan2003, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p32
Reports on the business challenges faced by Stuart Tanz, chief executive officer of Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc. in the U.S. Details on the acquisition plans of the company; Predictions on grocery chains; Views on minimizing the risk of owning grocery-anchored properties.
- Equity REIT Renews Debt Financing. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p4
Covers the credit facility received by Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc., a real estate investment trust in Vista, California from BankAmerica. Value of the credit facility; Identification of other lenders; Pricing; Debt-to-book capital ratio of Pan Pacific; Where the proceeds of the credit...
- Finding Diamonds in The Rough. Grupe, Arthur S. // San Diego Business Journal;09/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p47
Profiles Stuart Tanz, president and chief executive officer of Chula Vista, California-based real estate firm Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc. Education; Career history; Hobbies; Concern about the steep price of residential real estate in San Diego County.
- Proxy PAN PACIFIC RETAIL PROPERTIES INC. // San Diego Business Journal;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p31
Focuses on Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc., a real estate investment trust focusing primarily on neighborhood shopping centers on the West Coast. Financial performance; Significant stock ownership; Executive compensation.
- Pan Pacific expands Las Vegas presence. Illia, Tony // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;5/30/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the expansion of the business operations of Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada in May 2005. Importance of the acquisition of Alamosa Plaza to the growth of the firm; Comments on the portfolio of the company; Remarks from Pan Pacific investor relations director...
- Pan Pacific Retail acquires four-property Oregon portfolio. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Apr98, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p20
Reports on Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc.'s acquisition of four shopping centers in Oregon from Spieker Properties Inc.