- Claremont Town Square Focus of $2.9M Upgrade. // San Diego Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p4
Reports that Donahue Schriber, a commercial real estate development and management firm, is upgrading the Clairemont Town Square shopping center.
- THE WESTERN ROAD TO SUCCESS. // Retail Traffic;Aug2004, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on Southern California-based shopping center developer Donahue Schriber. Company history; Development and repositioning experience of the company; Key factors contributing to the success of Donahue Schriber; Company's opening of three of seven centers under development in Northern...
- America's Top Redevelopers. Field, Katherine // Chain Store Age;Nov2007, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p109
The article focuses on the top retail redevelopers in the U.S. based on an annual survey by "Chain Store Age" in 2007. CBL & Associates Properties of Chattanooga, Tennessee redeveloped Cary Towne Center, a regional mall in Cary, North Carolina, which received a lifestyle area with a park-like...
- UPCOMING ATTRACTION. Misonzhnik, Ealine // Retail Traffic;Aug2007, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p42
The article reports on the Gulf Coast Town Center which is developed by CBL & Associates Properties Inc. in Fort Myers, Florida. It is stated that the 1.7 million square foot lifestyle property is nearing completion of which the developer is currently working on its third and final phase of the...
- Donahue Schriber receives approval on $190 million project. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;09/15/98, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
Reports that development firm Donahue Schriber has won approval for its planned retail and entertainment project called Glendale Town Center in Glendale, California. Selection of Patriot American Hospitality Inc. and Hospitality Worldwide Services to develop the hotel component of the project.
- Projects to watch around metro Detroit. // Crain's Detroit Business;4/6/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p0018
This section offers news briefs on real estate development and construction projects in Detroit, Michigan as of April 6, 2015. CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has announced its plans for the Laurel Park Place shopping center. The construction of the DuCharme Place apartment near Lafayette Park...
- Good things come to those who wait. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;May94, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p80
Features the initial difficulties in the development of the Turtle Creek Mall by the CBL & Associates Properties. Remarks of the Vice President of the CBL; Economic conditions and the performance of the regional mall business which affected the efforts to lease the property; Eventual success of...
- IN PROGRESS: DISTRICT AT CHERRY VALE. // Retail Traffic;Aug2006, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p12
The article provides information on the real estate developed by CBL & Associates Properties Inc. in Rockford, Illinois.
- Family Ties. B.B. // Shopping Center World;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the selection of Pat Donahue as president and chief operating officer of real estate developer Donahue Schriber in California. Implementation of a succession plan; Career history of Donahue; Responsibilities in the company.