DestiNY USA: Pyramid's green design
- Benedick discusses how to profit from environmental diplomacy. Marino, John // Caribbean Business;3/17/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the role of Puerto Rico in forging a response to the issue on green technologies that will work to repress global warming and the need to maintain sustainable development model through the Global Initiatives Forum to discuss world concerns.
- Global survey: Business imperative and market demand grow green building. // Concrete Products;Apr2013, Vol. 116 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on a report by the company SmartMarket entitled ""World Green Building Trendsâ€”Business Benefits Driving New and Retrofit Market Opportunities in Over 60 Countries" that was global green building trends around the world.
- Report confirms green building benefits in each step of life cycle. // Concrete Products;Apr2013, Vol. 116 Issue 4, p14
The article offers information on a report released by World Green Building Council (WorldGBC) report which examines the possibility to attach a financial value to the cost and benefits of green building methods.
- Using intellectual property law and regulatory processes to foster the innovation and diffusion of environmental technologies Derzko, Natalie M. // Harvard Environmental Law Review;1996, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p3
No abstract available.
- In brief. // Click Green Newsletter;3/2/2012, Issue 10, p6
The article offers information on the several developments related to sustainable development across the world including Denmark being stated as the best country for starting clean technology company, use of ancient Arabic manuscripts for reconstruction of historic climatic conditions, use of 80...
- Events Calendar. // Ecos;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 146, p35
A calendar of events related to sustainable development in 2008 and 2009 is presented, including Bioenergy Australia 2008 from December 8-9 in Melbourne, Victoria, the Emissions Reduction Summit in Melbourne from December 9-10, and the 5th AustralAsian CleanTech Forum in Melbourne from March 31...
- Promoting Water Hydraulics in Malaysia: A Green Educational Approach. Yusof, Ahmad Anas; Zaili, Zarin Syukri; Habibah Hassan, Siti Nor; Tuan, Tee Boon; Asril Saadun, Mohd Noor; Ibrahim, Mohd Qadafie // AIP Conference Proceedings;2014, Vol. 1621, p297
In promoting water hydraulics in Malaysia, this paper presents research development of water hydraulics educational training system for secondary and tertiary levels in Malaysia. Water hydraulics trainer with robotic attachment has been studied in order to promote the usefulness of such...
- Siemens Austria CEO Wolfgang Hesoun. // SEE Top 100;2011, p51
The article focuses on sustainability initiatives of global provider of electronics and electrical engineering technologies Siemens Austria which have been revealed by chief executive officer (CEO) Wolfgang Hesoun.
- Hot water leads to sustainable jobs. McMullen, Antony // Green Left Weekly;3/27/2013, Issue 959, p11
The article focuses on the importance of the Earthworker, a movement to establish sustainable worker-owned cooperatives, for creating sustainable jobs in Australia and it informs that movement members organised a forum on sustainable economy and environmental technologies in the year 2013.