- NorthMarq Capital Arranges $21.45M Mortgage for Patchogue, N.Y. Retail Property. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;9/30/2012, p5
The article reports that NorthMarq Capital imposed a mortgage worth 21.45 million dollars for its retail building in Patchogue, New York.
- NORTHEAST BRIEFS. // Retail Traffic;Nov2007, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p96
The article offers news briefs related to retail trade in the U.S. Cedar Shopping Centers Inc. acquired six shopping malls in various states for approximately $117 million. W.P. Realty plans to redevelop real property Valmont Plaza in Hazleton, Pennsylvania in the spring of 2008. NorthMarq...
- Rochester's Strathallan Hotel Gets $12.3 Million to Finance Rehab. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;7/11/2012, p6
The article focuses on the 10-year acquisition and rehabilitation financing worth 12.3 million dollars with interest-only for one year followed by a 25-year amortization, arranged by NorthMarq Capital for the 155-guest-room Strathallan Hotel located at 546 East Avenue in Rochester, New York.
- NorthMarq's N.J. Office Arranges $11.4M Mortgage for Retail Condo in NYC. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/4/2012, p3
The article reports that the New Jersey regional office of NorthMarq has received an 11.4 million dollar loan for the acquisition of the 42,774-square-foot retail condominium, the Orion as part of the 58-storey residential high rise.
- NORTHMARQ ARRANGES $72.2 MILLION LOAN. // Mortgage Banking;Oct2002, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p143
Reports on the arrangement by NorthMarq Capital of Minneapolis, Minnesota of financing for Union Plaza in Denver Tech Center in Colorado.
- NorthMarq Capital Arranges $25M Mortgage for Melville Office Center. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;12/17/2012, p11
The article reports on the first mortgage refinancing arranged by NorthMarq Capital's senior vice presidents Ernest DesRochers and Charles Cotsalas for Melville Office Center in Melville, New York.
- United States : NORTHMARQ CAPITAL organizes financing for 14,632 s/f retail property. // TendersInfo News;8/23/2014, p1
The article reports that debt and equity provider NorthMarq Capital organizes financing for retail property which is secured by Methuen, MA Ed Riekstins, senior vice president and Matt Marshall, vice president of NorthMarq Capital.
- NorthMarq Capital Arranges $31.3M in Combined Mortgages for North Village I & II in Little Ferry. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/9/2012, p11
The article reports that NorthMarq Capital, led by Robert W. Ranieri and Greg Nalbandian, has arranged combined first mortgage refinancing of 31.3 million dollars for North Village I and II in Little Ferry, New Jersey.
- Northmarq Places $29M Loan for Regency Place Apts. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;1/13/2013, p7
The article reports on the arrangement by Northmarq Capital of a 29.2 million U.S. dollars loan for the 112-unit Regency Place apartment complex in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.