- NorthMarq Capital Arranges $21.45M Mortgage for Patchogue, N.Y. Retail Property. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;9/30/2012, p5
The article reports that NorthMarq Capital imposed a mortgage worth 21.45 million dollars for its retail building in Patchogue, New York.
- NORTHEAST BRIEFS. // Retail Traffic;Nov2007, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p96
The article offers news briefs related to retail trade in the U.S. Cedar Shopping Centers Inc. acquired six shopping malls in various states for approximately $117 million. W.P. Realty plans to redevelop real property Valmont Plaza in Hazleton, Pennsylvania in the spring of 2008. NorthMarq...
- Rochester's Strathallan Hotel Gets $12.3 Million to Finance Rehab. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;7/11/2012, p6
The article focuses on the 10-year acquisition and rehabilitation financing worth 12.3 million dollars with interest-only for one year followed by a 25-year amortization, arranged by NorthMarq Capital for the 155-guest-room Strathallan Hotel located at 546 East Avenue in Rochester, New York.
- NorthMarq's N.J. Office Arranges $11.4M Mortgage for Retail Condo in NYC. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/4/2012, p3
The article reports that the New Jersey regional office of NorthMarq has received an 11.4 million dollar loan for the acquisition of the 42,774-square-foot retail condominium, the Orion as part of the 58-storey residential high rise.
- NORTHMARQ ARRANGES $72.2 MILLION LOAN. // Mortgage Banking;Oct2002, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p143
Reports on the arrangement by NorthMarq Capital of Minneapolis, Minnesota of financing for Union Plaza in Denver Tech Center in Colorado.
- NorthMarq Capital Arranges $25M Mortgage for Melville Office Center. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;12/17/2012, p11
The article reports on the first mortgage refinancing arranged by NorthMarq Capital's senior vice presidents Ernest DesRochers and Charles Cotsalas for Melville Office Center in Melville, New York.
- NorthMarq Capital Arranges $31.3M in Combined Mortgages for North Village I & II in Little Ferry. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/9/2012, p11
The article reports that NorthMarq Capital, led by Robert W. Ranieri and Greg Nalbandian, has arranged combined first mortgage refinancing of 31.3 million dollars for North Village I and II in Little Ferry, New Jersey.
- Northmarq Places $29M Loan for Regency Place Apts. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;1/13/2013, p7
The article reports on the arrangement by Northmarq Capital of a 29.2 million U.S. dollars loan for the 112-unit Regency Place apartment complex in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
- Ross: Commercial Bank Lending Up Substantially in 2012. // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;2/8/2013, p2
The article reports on NorthMarq Capital president William Ross' claim that commercial bank lending surged in 2012.