Hines sells in Dallas, bids retail goodbye
- CONFIDENCIAL. // Directivos ConstrucciÃ³n;Mar2011, Issue 242, p13
No abstract available.
- Retail Sales Soften in March. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;4/ 7/2011, p1
The article reports on the decline in retail same-store sales in the U.S. in March 2011 due to the late Easter holiday and higher fuel prices.
- Food Emporium Is Reportedly for Sale. // MMR;9/20/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p2
The article reports on the consideration of A&P to sell its Food Emporium stores as part of its effort to boost liquidity.
- Allders confirms deal. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p2
Reports on Allders' decision to sell its flagship Croydon store to property group Minerva.
- Comps So-So in Month's Second Week. // Home Textiles Today;6/21/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p18
The article focuses on the report of the John Redbook which shows the decrease of sales in New York chain and department stores by June 12, 2010.
- Hines makes a double play in Houston and Chicago. Webb, Bailey // National Real Estate Investor;Jun2001, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the plan of Hines to develop its 10th office tower in Houston, Texas. Acquisition of Quaker Tower in Chicago, Illinois by Hines; Office tower to be developed by the company in 2001; Details on Quaker Tower.
- Developer seeks approval to build 21-story tower. Rosenkrantz, Holly // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/10/97, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p20
Reports on developer Hines Interest L.P.'s plans to build a 21-story office tower in Stamford, Connecticut. Tentative deal with downtown Stamford property owners, the US Postal Service and Saint John Urban Development Corp.; Request for zoning changes needed to build the project; Enthusiasm of...
- Hines opens South American office dubbed Hines-Brazil. Johnson, Ben // National Real Estate Investor;Apr98, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p26
Reports that Houston, Texas-based Hines Co. opened an office in Sao Paulo, Brazil as part of expanding its international operations.
- DEVELOPERâ€™S PROJECTS FOR ITS OWN PORTFOLIO. // Crain's New York Business;7/23/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p0014
The article offers information on the buildings built by Hines Interest LP in New York City including the 35 stories office tower at 885 Third Avenue/Lipstick Building, the 40 stories office tower at 450 Lexington Avenue and the 11 stories, 36-unit residential condominium at 1 Jackson Square 11.