Grannies Get It On
- Grannies Get It On. McGinn, Daniel; Skipp, Catharine // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);6/10/2002 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 139 Issue 23, p8
Focuses on a sexual education program for the elderly in Florida. Classes which are conducted by Colette Vallee, a public-health official; Topic of safe sex among the aged; Rise in the rates of HIV infection among the elderly.
- Agenda. // Advocate;10/3/95, Issue 691, p11
Reports on the number of French vacationers who carry condoms at all times for fear of contracting HIV through casual sex.
- Medical Frontiers. Bauman, Alisa; Metcalf, Eric; Harrar, Sar&iactute; // Prevention;Feb2002, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p153
Presents information on medicine and health, including a finding that sexual lubricants may help prevent HIV infection.
- SINGAPORE. Wockner, Rex // Just Out;12/20/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the dispensing of safe-sex packets to Singaporean men traveling to nations with HIV infection rates.
- 0ver-45s are less aware of STI risks. // GP: General Practitioner;4/10/2009, p17
The article reports that adults over 45 years old are less aware of sexually transmitted infection (STI) risks than teenagers in Great Britain. Survey shows that majority of safe sex messages are directed towards teenagers. However, it notes that more adults start new relationships later in...
- Abstinence Only - For Seniors! // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);12/7/2007, Issue 412, p3
The article focuses on the need to promote health-inspired sex program for older people in the U.S. It notes the behavior of seniors towards sex as well as explores various government efforts to promote sex education for them. The author also presents his wealth-inspired abstinence-only...
- 10 New Year's Resolutions. // BOYZ;12/22/2009, Issue 956, p75
The article offers New Year's resolution for gay people in Great Britain for the coming 2010. It suggests to learn from the mistakes committed in the past and start a new life. It asserts to have a regular HIV and health status in order to keep safe from the disease. Furthermore, it also informs...
- Health Campaigners Discuss Pope's Condom Comments. // America;12/6/2010, Vol. 203 Issue 17, p6
The article focuses on Pope Benedict XVI's remarks about the use of condoms to prevent HIV transmission. It notes that male prostitute's use of condom may be justified as a first step toward taking moral responsibility for one's actions. Meanwhile, Dr. Leonardo Palombi argued that condoms are...
- HIV, Sex, and Social Change: Applying ESID Principles to HIV Prevention Research. Fern�ndez, M. Isabel; Bowen, G. Stephen; Gay, Caryl L.; Mattson, Tiffany R.; Bital, Evelyne; Kelly, Jeffrey A. // American Journal of Community Psychology;Dec2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3/4, p333
The HIV epidemic has been the most significant public health crisis of the last 2 decades. Although Experimental Social Innovation and Dissemination (ESID) principles have been used by many HIV prevention researchers, the clearest application is the series of model- building and replication...